Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

A grumpy-looking old man in a custodial outfit carrying a mop and plunger in one hand and an orange bucket full of supplies and the words "Let's do this" spray-painted in white on the side in the other, walking through the apartment complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Miffed old plumber has seen some poo poo...

deep dish peat moss

If you were to ask him how he remains so calm in the face of an overwhelming duty he would tell you about his three tours at the Peoria County Fair

deep dish peat moss

"I spent three years in The poo poo watching flies swarm what was left of my buddies, I'm still haunted by the agonizing groans and the stench of death. I don't deserve to be treated like this." he says, sternly, before throwing down his mop and bucket on Principal Browning's desk and resigning.

alnilam

Plumber's grandson gets a pet snake, and now every goddamn time grandpa comes over he gets that distant look and says "snakes?... Let me tell you a thing or two about snakes."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Theodore Anton Watson III had been through some tough times. He earned his stripes during his tour of duty as a Domestic Sanitation Engineer in a large apartment complex in the Bronx. You can see the stories in his eyes, the adventures he had fighting against the enemies of the people. He was a veteran of the Toilet Wars of 1983, the Great Oil Slick in the basement where 3 men and a sheep were attempting to film... something. "Ahahaha!" he would cackle, through the gaps where teeth once lived long ago in his smile, as he told you the story of how the ASPCA got involved side by side with the Feds in the investigtion. "Ayuh, them Feds came in wit dere fancy clothes and dere shiny badges, didn't matter not a one, still got dere cars up on cinder blocks and radios got stole, but dem feds ain't never done nuttin' about no pit bull fightin' in dat basement, no Suh!" The drains were clogged, and a job was a job- but those news folks sure were eager for a story!

Teddy wrestled refrigerators to patch holes in the walls behind them, wrangled sacks of trash to the incinerator to burn them and tackled blocked drains like a man born to it. He had the 100 yard stare of a man who had touched used diapers, with his bare hands...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

platonicbackrub

A guy chasing a paper bag down the street but the wind is progressively blowing the bag further and further

Piso Mojado

the funniest thing ive ever seen was when I was drinking a coffee outside once and watched this guy running down the opposite sidewalk slip on a banana peel.

posting smiling
one really sad thing i saw when i was a child was an old man walking alone on the pier, looking out into the ocean. the wind blew up and knocked his hat off his head, and as he bent down to retrieve it, it blew again and swept the hat right under the railing and into the dark depths of the sea. then the man was just alone with no hat. it still makes me sad.

deep dish peat moss

posting smiling posted:

one really sad thing i saw when i was a child was an old man walking alone on the pier, looking out into the ocean. the wind blew up and knocked his hat off his head, and as he bent down to retrieve it, it blew again and swept the hat right under the railing and into the dark depths of the sea. then the man was just alone with no hat. it still makes me sad.
I'm picturing this old man doing what I would do and trying to act cool and pretend I never had a hat in the first place, glancing around nervously so that if anyone saw some commotion and decoded to take a gander my way they might just think they saw my head moving out of the corner of their eye.

Ace of Baes

posting smiling posted:

drat...right i n the feels

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

posting smiling posted:

:smith: poor old grandpa....

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That's a good parable for life.

----------------

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be

that old man was just making sure that was the right hat for him

platonicbackrub

Adiabatic posted:

if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be

that old man was just making sure that was the right hat for him

Yeah

deep dish peat moss

This thread went from puns about poop to making all of us feel bad about the mean-spirited nature of the universe.

deep dish peat moss

Just a funny thing I saw: God is dead and the universe hates us.

deep dish peat moss

Humanity is on the cusp of solving the climate change problem before the world freezes over and wipes us out when a giant alien walks by and shoots the planet with a freeze ray, just for fun. That's not fair, but it's just how this place feels about the world. Just a funny thing I saw, lol.

deep dish peat moss

Freddie Peavis is about to pull back the sheet to reveal his newest invention to the local fair in 1879, the light bulb, when lightning strikes and kills him. A young Thomas Edison seizes the opportunity, jumping up to the podium and yelling about how Mr. Peavis had stolen this brilliant new invention from him, and this is proof of God's vengeance. Young Thomas spins a yarn to the crowd about how the first-ever light bulb was invented in a cloud over his head, right after he first thought of the light bulb, and they all buy it. The rest is history. This isn't fair, but it is just a funny thing I saw.

google THIS

my grandpa saw a funny thing and it made him laugh so hard he fell out of the guard tower

deep dish peat moss

That's one of the biggest dangers of being a circus guard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You should sue because I doubt those rails were high enough.

----------------

• Locked thread