Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Okay. This is the set-up. We've got a children's birthday party on our hands, and we're talking fourth grade here, just so you know what's what. This birthday is for classmates only and everyone in the class was invited because the parents have decided that it is "the right thing to do".

The starting scene will take place a good while into the party. The cake has been eaten and the presents opened, and players are free to describe how all that stuff went down from the view of their character, as part of their introductions, just no poo poo that would have stopped a regular 4th grade birthday party from progressing through the day. Anyway, a treasure hunt has been completed, some people won stuff, others may not have. Make up some bullshit ie: roleplaying reason for why you're carrying a hunting knife or whatever else might not be standard 4th grade apparel, if you happen to be, otherwise you aren't. As of now, the kids are about to play soccer. Another note of importance is that, as of this time, there is no adult supervision. So keep that in mind when acting out your characters. Where we are just now is that the birthday boy or girl is in the extremely complex decision making process of choosing their first pick for their soccer team.

You're making your own characters, and you're largely free to do whatever the hell you want, as long as they are remotely believable, just fill out the sheet. HOWEVER: There can only be one birthday boy/girl, unless somebody agrees to play as twins, I guess.

Ok. Any questions? If not, just make up your characters. First to pick gets whatever they wants. The birthday kid, the fat kid, or whoever else you can think up. Try not to duplicate choices of those before you, please. I'm going to make a 100 % original character sheet. Meanwhile. You can start with picking (creating) characters by describing them and poo poo like that. Stick to real-world, present-day stuff, because that's what this definitely is, real normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
reserved

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

You don't have to fill this out, but you should:

• Locked thread