Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Clumsy Robot posted:

I thought stat wise Bridgewater was one of the best QBs under pressure last season. Hes definitely getting pressured alot more this season, and though he has some boneheaded plays like the last one tonight, overall he makes pretty smart decisions.

Edit: you could make a drinking game out of the number of times commentators mention his "poise" every game

He was but that was mainly throwing from shotgun. They've been running a much different scheme this year because Peterson needs to get his carries out of single back set and the line is much worse. He often winds up throwing the ball away against pressure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Quest For Glory II posted:

TBH bridgewater is a bad fit for a Norv Turner offense

He is. None of us will argue that.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Vikings should trade Peterson to the Texans to really let Bridgewater grow. We'll give you a sixth rounder for such a useless player.

Clumsy Robot
Feb 17, 2005
I wish, I think without AP the Vikings passing game would open up since they wouldn't be telegraphing plays so much.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What the gently caress don't actually act like your team would be better without Peterson.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kirios posted:

What the gently caress don't actually act like your team would be better without Peterson.
The Chiefs success after Jamaal Charles' injury has really hosed up some minds and hearts this year

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
The Vikings wouldn't be better this year but given Teddy and Peterson's respective limits, Peterson's age and salary, the Vikings should consider moving on from him in the offseason.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also cause he beats children is another good reason

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I mean, yeah, I was on board for that going into this year but no one but this forum gives a poo poo about it anymore.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

my position on AP is the same as greg hardy, no remorse, no punishment, its hosed up

but the Vikings will probably let AP go regardless just because of age and financial concerns. they should avoid drafting derrick henry however

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Eifert Posting posted:

You con throw a completion and get tackled and lose.

You can throw a pick and lose.

You can get an offensive penalty, ten second run off and lose

You can fumble and lose.

You can get sacked and lose.

You can throw an incompletion and you're no better off.

You can get out of bounds and you're better off.

No way Teddy gets you a TD.

It's such a risk for such a little gain.

Way late to this but what I was aiming for was gaining a few yards to make the field goal easier. If they were going for a TD that was the wrong play.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

whypick1 posted:

Seattle would also have to beat Arizona in Arizona and I doubt you're going to find many Hawks goons here who are optimistic about that.

I more expect that the Cards will win their next two games and then lose at home to the Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

FIRST TIME posted:

I more expect that the Cards will win their next two games and then lose at home to the Hawks.

That's what I'm expecting. Maybe Rawls will get his own fun run!
https://youtu.be/vmelivYV5cc

• Locked thread