Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Any way, man the American goons are reactionary sad sacks. Imagine being them fat fucks. Let's hang out and slang. I'll start:

BIFFO: Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly. You know that jowly sweaty oval office? In Ireland, is from Offaly. We had a Taoiseach from there (Taoiseach = leader). What you got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
oi

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
You wouldn't understand

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

*drops freedom nukes itt* :911:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
yeah those reactionaries! Good thing your multicultural shield of acceptance is letting the muslim world know what good guys you are so they can keep sending their pedophiles to your country, hell you won't even prosecute them!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250769/hundreds-more-muslim-rape-gang-cases-discovered-uk-robert-spencer

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Listen as a non-american I feel like the maerican goons are p cool and chill, except the anime guys in FYAD. thanks.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm from the US and I am posting in your thread. Eat poo poo.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a fat retard

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi im from america, hows it going every1 :)

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Enfield posted:

im a fat retard

that's no way to go through life son get iron pilled.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Hey guys I'm an American I thought I would travel to your thread I BET YOU LOVE IT because we all know how much you love American currency, it's ok we do too

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

"Teeen-hut!" - fat Americna retard soldier saluting Pizza Hut

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Nap Ghost

Broenheim posted:

hi im from america, hows it going every1 :)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hrmbrp balpa yugtug

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Legit wondering if other first world nations have the military worship that America has.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
We don't

closest you get is Russia, probably

not saying it's a good thing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Nap Ghost

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

We don't

closest you get is Russia, probably

not saying it's a good thing

the closer to russia the more they want our help, the further away the more they hate us

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

4outof5 posted:

yeah those reactionaries! Good thing your multicultural shield of acceptance is letting the muslim world know what good guys you are so they can keep sending their pedophiles to your country, hell you won't even prosecute them!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250769/hundreds-more-muslim-rape-gang-cases-discovered-uk-robert-spencer

I thought Muslims had to have beards? Why are all these guys also rocking Coolio haircuts?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Fight for the rights of every man.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

"Teeen-hut!" - fat Americna retard soldier saluting Pizza Hut

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

rejutka posted:

Any way, man the American goons are reactionary sad sacks. Imagine being them fat fucks. Let's hang out and slang. I'll start:

BIFFO: Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly. You know that jowly sweaty oval office? In Ireland, is from Offaly. We had a Taoiseach from there (Taoiseach = leader). What you got?

Which Ireland are u from, the one that is occupied by the UK or the one that is free but is still kinda crap

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

Which Ireland are u from, the one that is occupied by the UK or the one that is free but is still kinda crap

they are both occupied by the uk. where do you think the terrorist came from?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they are both occupied by the uk. where do you think the terrorist came from?

well theres that one in the north where they film game of thrones but otherwise sucks and then theres the one on the rest of the island that after centuries of getting dominated by the most unthreatening folks in europe finally won the right to suck independently

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

well theres that one in the north where they film game of thrones but otherwise sucks and then theres the one on the rest of the island that after centuries of getting dominated by the most unthreatening folks in europe finally won the right to suck independently

the Scottish got to vote on it.
The Irish didn't and never will

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Wait, by non-american, are we talking about the United States of America, or anywhere in the Americas? I don't want to show my Chilean rear end here if it's not welcome.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I come from the great country of europe and live in its capital eurocity, where i pay with euros and are protected by europolice. I like to eat euro fries with euronion rings and much more. Ask me whatever.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Op stop posting bad or else i'll bomb you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Son of Rodney posted:

I come from the great country of europe and live in its capital eurocity, where i pay with euros and are protected by europolice. I like to eat euro fries with euronion rings and much more. Ask me whatever.

Do you read the daily mail or the telegraph

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey American goons.

I like Americans. Some are smart and cool and some are dumb and retarded much like everyone else but perhaps at a poorer ratio

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Son of Rodney posted:

Mayonnaise on your euro fries?

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

Legit wondering if other first world nations have the military worship that America has.

Lol if you try to get anything for free here 'cause you served. You might get spit on though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
id rather live in a country where i have the chance to be riddled with bullets from some retard conservative or sleeper terrorist cell than to have to live in a country where they all cheer for a bunch of bitch-made fairies that act like they are about to die from getting knocked over while trying to kick a large ball on soft grass

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
*gets killed by americans*

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Black Bones posted:

*gets killed by americans*

I get slowly killed by Mc Donald's and Burger King, that's true.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Can we please talk about what scum Ossis are? No jobs, no women, burning down all refugee buildings 'cause they have nothing else to do. Also that disgusting accent of them. I'd vote for germen re-dividing.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

You're pretty much describing the whole eastern europe

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

rejutka posted:

Oh cool my great grandmother was from Ireland so we probably have a lot in common.

How do you feel about modern shortboards? I think they're bullshit. The Duke only needed a longboard after all.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

In before Canadian regionalism takes over the thread

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
PUT THE RANCH DRESSING ON THE PIZZA AND STICK IT IN YOUR MOUF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014