Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What games are BEST WHEN HIGH ONW EED?????? :D Rez of PS2, just to name one, haha. This poo poo is so truppy it feels like I'm at Woodstalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Please see my posts in the other thread about this OP. Hell you may find some deece posts in the Stoned while playing Oblivion. thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh WTF... It got gassed.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Oh WTF... It got gassed.

the mods here are complete idiots that will gas any thread if people whine about it enough

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The thread wasn't that bad, so I thought it was just some inaugural mod sass for the new big man on campus. Yikes...

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
geometry wars

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the mods here are complete idiots that will gas any thread if people whine about it enough

I think it's a little bit cute that the mods are extremely touchy about democratic quality control, but sheesh...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

basically ive found that any game is sick as gently caress when youre way stoned on the Connie Chung

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

ugh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Nice tiny gif bitch. I could see that on my grandmas computer if I wanted to. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey mods... and people whom have closed threads just because a couple so called big shots here have made fun of them... It's not like where running out of threads around here. Unless your just getting absolutely flamed to hell like the time I made a thread where the title could be easily reinterpreted to mean I suck men's dicks, I suggest giving a try at steering the thread toward improvement. Doesn't always work of course. When I made a Just Cause 3 thread the latest 2 pages are about an album by the band Animal Collective.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm glad but I hope it's used sparingly since the actual image needs to be used sparingly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remeber this image that was once funny, well I made it a Thread Tag for everyone to run into the ground immediately. I do good? :shobon:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope Net Cafe Scandal's nutsack is made of adamantium... This night is just brutal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm glad but I hope it's used sparingly since the actual image needs to be used sparingly.

I agree.. powerful images like Mr. Greenwater and Stone Cold Steve Austin have sort of lost their edge from overuse.. but I think the tags are only in the IZ and we're probably going to try to get more tags around here anyway since a bunch of YOSPOS ones got removed.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

I've made several webcomics going into detail about this OP.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remeber this image that was once funny, well I made it a Thread Tag for everyone to run into the ground immediately. I do good? :shobon:

Wormskull posted:

I hope Net Cafe Scandal's nutsack is made of adamantium... This night is just brutal.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

420. :D I love to game too, especially when high on weed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I agree.. powerful images like Mr. Greenwater and Stone Cold Steve Austin have sort of lost their edge from overuse.. but I think the tags are only in the IZ and we're probably going to try to get more tags around here anyway since a bunch of YOSPOS ones got removed.

I'll probably laugh at the gif/concept of Stone Cold Steve Austin trying to throw a beer to Chris Jericho but Jericho fumbles the pass and drops it on the ground and Stone Cold Steve Austin looks completely flabbergasted until I die.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i only just noticed we have both a dota tag and league tag and funnily enough they have their logos swapped

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Nothing like torching some blunts rolled with your best buds and playing torchlight 2 with your best buds.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love WWF Making Fun of WCW stuff...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait is that WCW. What is going on in that gif...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees funny, original post* Hmm, any way we can monetize this content? Or at the very least, make it palpable to the general audience? Ah, a Thread Tag should do nicely.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Hulk Hogan got his hair jacked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't tell if that is actual hulk hogan in the gif and it's pissing me off.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

uhhh it totally is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He looks to small to be Hulk Hogan and Macho Man looks like a fake Macho Man. But that looks like a Halloween Havoc ring. BUT... it's plastered with Slim Jim ads and it's definitely not a early 90s Halloween Havoc logo... And why would WCW make fun of there own has-been roster with the wrestlers themselves, or while their still signed to the company... Can a wrestling historian please help me out on this one.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

:staredoge:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

zen death robot posted:

I don't do drugs, sorry.

Gotta try it dude. Smoking a fat big blunt fatty while passing the 'roller (controller) betwixt my BFFs. Wisdom.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mods change the thread tag to

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

uhhh it totally is

Wait is that just the worst actual clothesline in history lol. I don't get what's happening and at face value what's happening doesn't seem likely to me, due to the things I mentioned in previous posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What halloween havoc is that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're telling me not one of the 14 mods we have in the forum with 9 people in it can change the thread tag to ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to do some research on the WWE Network. For just 9.99 a month you, too, can watch hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling, past and present, including all pay per views for all major US companies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I should do this just to watch some old stuff one day

Please change Daikatana Ritsu's thread tag before he completely loses his loving mind and murks the entire moderation staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I have to do some research on the WWE Network. For just 9.99 a month you, too, can watch hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling, past and present, including all pay per views for all major US companies.

where would I even start...

• Locked thread