Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I should do this just to watch some old stuff one day

Please change Daikatana Ritsu's thread tag before he completely loses his loving mind and murks the entire moderation staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I have to do some research on the WWE Network. For just 9.99 a month you, too, can watch hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling, past and present, including all pay per views for all major US companies.

where would I even start...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raymond Hog posted:

where would I even start...

I suggest episode 226 on September 22, 1997 of RAW is WAR and following this https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/wwe_network_shows_chron_wwe from there.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Wait is that just the worst actual clothesline in history lol. I don't get what's happening and at face value what's happening doesn't seem likely to me, due to the things I mentioned in previous posts.

theres a part in the match where savage gets run into the guard rails and hes laying on the ground holding his head and a fan holds down a slim jim in his face to help him out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gotta say the thread tag really does look good on the index here, plus it's pretty funny after you've watched the 10th or so loop since you start appreciating the subtleties of kermit the frog's tea drinking mannerisms.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it's the crisp "ahh' that gets me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

theres a part in the match where savage gets run into the guard rails and hes laying on the ground holding his head and a fan holds down a slim jim in his face to help him out

lmao... What PPV was it that Hogan tries to light something on fire for like 5 minutes and they basically cut the show and had to rebroadcast a PPV for free on TV because it was so bad. Or something. Was it uhhh a Starcade thing... or a Clash of Champions.

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I suggest episode 226 on September 22, 1997 of RAW is WAR and following this https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/wwe_network_shows_chron_wwe from there.

Ty man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In my mind I'm remembering Hulk Hogan making all these crazy dramatic gestures and faces while trying to light a little piece of fabric or whatever on fire and it's just falling to the mat limply and petering out every time but he's hamming it up so hard. Crap I wish I was better versed in WCW stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_onsAu6SZH8 I found it. lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they had to redo it the next day because they tried to do a overrun on a ppv and forgot to tell half the cable companies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i keep meaning to read death of wcw but they just announced an audiobook version and itd probably be a good podcast to listen to instead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i keep meaning to read death of wcw but they just announced an audiobook version and itd probably be a good podcast to listen to instead

Hell yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good to hear since I just finished all the Ross Reports and Stone Cold Podcasts I cared to download at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It just struck me how this match happened late in the same year Stone Cold became champion and Mr McMahon started wrestling and Mankind nearly died 100 times...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I appreciate the fact... that you and the World Wrestling Federation care... And I also appreciate the fact... that hell... you can kiss my rear end!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Talking about this stuff eventually led me back to watching the beginning of wrestlemania 30 again and it's so good. Hulk Hogan calling it the silverdome twice and then Stone Cold coming out and his entrance is always badass, just him walking to the ring and walking past the guy and barely looking at him to hit the turn buckles.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
The arcade cabinet told me winners dont use drugs

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I like to play Katamari and Space Channel 5 when stoned.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I find it impossible to play Splatoon and control my rage at the same time without smoking enormous amount of Pot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kush, Dark Souls, Life.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

Kush, Dark Souls, Life.

Wisdom.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nice tiny gif bitch. I could see that on my grandmas computer if I wanted to. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Lol.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
legit good answer: something mindless like a musou might be good

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

program666 posted:

legit good answer: something mindless like a musou might be good

Maybe if you're dabbing or smoking a heavy indica, but with a nice head high-inducing sativa I would recommend something that involves more thought and creativity, like maybe the classic Deus Ex or Sim City 4

e: or "EarthBound (Mother 2) if you're feeling really"oldschool"

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 13, 2015

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

"roll the dog two bones" was actually wrestling weed slang for smoke 2 blunts~

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

SeXReX posted:

Nothing like torching some blunts rolled with your best buds and playing torchlight 2 with your best buds.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
wtf has happened to this forum...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Running around the far reaches of Azeroth stoned I found a bunch of really chill places

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Chill Penguin posted:

Maybe if you're dabbing or smoking a heavy indica, but with a nice head high-inducing sativa I would recommend something that involves more thought and creativity, like maybe the classic Deus Ex

Anna Navarre: My new partner, JC Denton. Don't tell me you're going to wear those sunglasses during a night operation.

JC (high af): * my vision is augmented

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Flatlander woman. I'm never going to forget that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Stoned playing Oblivion

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Maybe if you're dabbing or smoking a heavy indica, but with a nice head high-inducing sativa I would recommend something that involves more thought and creativity, like maybe the classic Deus Ex or Sim City 4

e: or "EarthBound (Mother 2) if you're feeling really"oldschool"

Why edit this a full hour later. Just post again dude. Christ.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Why edit this a full hour later. Just post again dude. Christ.
I see what you're trying to do here but it essentially doesn't make a bit of difference. Lay off him.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If he can keep all the fail contained to one post thats fine by me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I see what you're trying to do here but it essentially doesn't make a bit of difference. Lay off him.
So... these are the results of the Les Enfants Fail project...

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Action Tortoise posted:

Anna Navarre: My new partner, JC Denton. Don't tell me you're going to wear those sunglasses during a night operation.

JC (high af): * my vision is augmented

it me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when that poo poo is too dank.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when that poo poo is too dank.

Does he review pot now or is that a bong full of tobacco

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
why is that information technology professional wearing a spiked dog collar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

Miyamoto was high as poo poo brih!!!!

• Locked thread