Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
why is that information technology professional wearing a spiked dog collar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

Miyamoto was high as poo poo brih!!!!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

Hey mods... and people whom have closed threads just because a couple so called big shots here have made fun of them... It's not like where running out of threads around here. Unless your just getting absolutely flamed to hell like the time I made a thread where the title could be easily reinterpreted to mean I suck men's dicks, I suggest giving a try at steering the thread toward improvement. Doesn't always work of course. When I made a Just Cause 3 thread the latest 2 pages are about an album by the band Animal Collective.

Confession, I went and located that thread to read the posts about Animal Collective.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Confession, I went and located that thread to read the posts about Animal Collective.

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Skylark posted:

Well?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Skylark posted:

Strawberry Jam changed my life.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Space weed can be smoked or ingested through the mouth. Because of its intoxicating effect, and the fact it is supposedly habit forming, the governments of all races, with the exception of the Teladi, have outlawed this plant. It is suspected that the Teladi produce space weed in a factory they called the Bliss Place.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Unguided posted:

Space weed can be smoked or ingested through the mouth. Because of its intoxicating effect, and the fact it is supposedly habit forming, the governments of all races, with the exception of the Teladi, have outlawed this plant. It is suspected that the Teladi produce space weed in a factory they called the Bliss Place.

Give me some of, whatever this guy's been smoking!!!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The green healing herb in resident evil is like weed.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

codenameFANGIO posted:

J Val. What the gently caress up

Aww poo poo.... it's the motherucking Redfield

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I would say to myself "some green herb mon" in a stereotypically Jamaican accent whenever I found a green herb.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I would say to myself "some green herb mon" in a stereotypically Jamaican accent whenever I found a green herb.

lmao

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmao Stacy does this exact poo poo when she watches me play.. seirously. Certain people just cant help it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Do you think you get more hosed up if you smoke the combination red and green herb?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao Stacy does this exact poo poo when she watches me play.. seirously. Certain people just cant help it.
Stacy's Mon

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

codenameFANGIO posted:

Do you think you get more hosed up if you smoke the combination red and green herb?

definitely

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
[setting: the house I lived in in college]
somebody left a bag of female seeds during one of our parties , so my roommate grew several Weed plants in our basement crawl space type area. that winter we harvested and dried them, and then spent all of winter break smoking all of the weed we grew whilest sitting in the crawl space on a couch about one foot away from one of those huge 60" rear projection TVs from the 90s, playing Street Fighter 3 #nd impact on Dreamcast (yeah, we didn't have 3rd strike, so sue me) ,
Yeah, it owned

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
grow a girlfriend with female seeds

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

elf help book posted:

grow a girlfriend with female seeds

*plants a seed in a pot of soil and pours a latte on it, haha, lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the new sims 4 expansion looks really cool and i wanna play it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

Its a great game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent even played the sims 4 since the stores and jobs update whats the new one?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Like why is it so good compared to the already solid game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Smoken hella shibe while gaming

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont know everything it adds but it has a clubs feature where you can start a club and make them all want to do things or avoid doing things and make club hideouts and unlock secret handshakes

you can get convoluted with the club rules so it can be a simple bookclub or like a club thats always angry and likes to woohoo with elders and hates bathing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

I havent even played the sims 4 since the stores and jobs update whats the new one?

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the lazygamereviews guy made a child labor club to make a gang of kids go around town cleaning things

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the lazygamereviews guy made a child labor club to make a gang of kids go around town cleaning things

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lmao nice

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

yea im not buying it cuz game + expansion is $100 and id play it for like 2 hours

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Someone really needs to make a decent competitor to the Sims so EA perhaps thinks twice before charging 500 dollars for a complete game. It's insane. They have so many teen girls by the balls.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
EA Exec: Competition for The Sims has gotten fierce, so we've hired a new lead designer for the franchise. Please give a warm welcome to: Tarn Adams

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Someone really needs to make a decent competitor to the Sims so EA perhaps thinks twice before charging 500 dollars for a complete game. It's insane. They have so many teen girls by the balls.

EA is alpha as gently caress.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

EA is alpha as gently caress.

It's in the game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

I own it but I haven't tried it yet. If you mean Get Together. I don't even know what it's supposed to put in the game. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i dont know everything it adds but it has a clubs feature where you can start a club and make them all want to do things or avoid doing things and make club hideouts and unlock secret handshakes

you can get convoluted with the club rules so it can be a simple bookclub or like a club thats always angry and likes to woohoo with elders and hates bathing

Whoa, this is epic. It'd be cool to make clubs that make sims do kind of mundane crap so the non-player ones' lives make more sense, so you don't feel hopelessly alone once it dawns on you that all the other sims are walking around with 20,000 dollars waiting for you to marry them or whatever and don't even have houses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I actually installed it on Monday from when I went on Origin to put the games in my Backloggery.

• Locked thread