Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Im really into margherita pizza atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
My friend works at a pizza place that has like, a 700$ pizza for some reason.

E: I checked their website, it's $850

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

theres a zionist pizza place near me called "Jerusalem Pizza" with absolutely horrible hours (not open at all on saturday, barely on friday, only select hours for the rest of the week, observe every minor jewish holiday etc)

because they are super observant jews they won't mix dairy and meat, so all of their meat is vegetarian/vegan equivalent, OR you can get weird meat pies, but no traditional cheese on them.

they have a nacho pizza that has literal nacho chips, two kinds of peppers, two kinds of onions, olives, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and veggie chroizo and the sauce is slightly spicy, its actually really good, but its a pain to get and I don't like supporting israel indirectly

anti-semitism is going to be the imp zone meme that makes it big in 2016. I can feel it.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Waluigi Has A Long Nose And Controls The International Banking System LMFAO
Pages: 1234567... Last

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Im curious to try anchovies because I love caesar salad.
I don't love anchovies by themselves even though traditional caesar dressing w/ anchovies is loving delicious

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Infinite veggies can make the pizza soggy, total disaster. I'll take a side salad and stick with the pizza OGs like shrooms and onions e: garlic

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

HORMELCHILI posted:

i worked at a pizza place that made a chicken alfredo pie and that thing was like two jean sizes on a slice

I know a guy who worked at a place where the sauce was like 5 kinds of beans cooked down with bbq sauce.

He says a single slice would bring even the gooniest to their knees.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I like pesto pizza with some sort of very spicy sausage, caramelized onion, and some sort of sweet pepper. I like pimentos but there's lots of options.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Beef, bacon & mushrooms

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I like pesto pizza with some sort of very spicy sausage, caramelized onion, and some sort of sweet pepper. I like pimentos but there's lots of options.

Yeah I always used to get something lik hat at work. Red chili oil on it too, mmm

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Yeah I always used to get something lik hat at work. Red chili oil on it too, mmm
You can also do it with prosciutto, goat cheese (in Brazil, "cheddar cheese"), and pine nuts if you like goat cheese. I don't, but I'm assured it's delicious.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Black olives green peppers and mushrooms legally the best pizza, you are all going to jail

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

Black olives green peppers and mushrooms legally the best pizza, you are all going to jail

nice old people pizza

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

When I've been drinking I get jalapeņo pineapple pepperoni pizza sometimes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

roni x onion x b.olive tbh

Feta as well, and yeah brother..,

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
when I drink I like to order a pizza that is baked with only rosemary, the topping comes on the side and it's a cold sauce made of tomatoes, rock salt, olive oil and some other seasoning. It's loving perfect.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

program666 posted:

when I drink I like to order a pizza that is baked with only rosemary, the topping comes on the side and it's a cold sauce made of tomatoes, rock salt, olive oil and some other seasoning. It's loving perfect.

That's garlic bread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I sure as hell am not reading all these insane artisanal pizza posts though unless Plutonis wrote one.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Okay I sure as hell am not reading all these insane artisanal pizza posts though unless Plutonis wrote one.

I don't want to read what anyone likes on their pizza unless it's supremely hosed up in some way where we can all point and laugh.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

In Training posted:

That's garlic bread

I think it's called focaccia

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

program666 posted:

I think it's called focaccia
That ain't pizza

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

That ain't pizza

I think that guy is from Argentina or Uruguay and hell we've already seen how hosed up South America is regarding italian food.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

Olives are a kind of fruit

program666
Aug 22, 2013

focaccia salami

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im goong to get pizza for lunch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

program666 posted:

focaccia salami
A giant communion wafer topped with cut-up hot dogs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I can get "deep dish" chicagonstyle or "thin crust" new york style

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

A giant communion wafer topped with cut-up hot dogs

oh you're brazilian too

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

theres a detroit style pizza, its good

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

Pablo Gigante posted:

I don't love anchovies by themselves even though traditional caesar dressing w/ anchovies is loving delicious

nobody loves anchovies by themselves they're nasty. but they make savory poo poo taste way better so load a pizza or salad down with the best veggies you got or whatever other savory bits you like then toss some anchovies on top.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside but it's expensive as gently caress

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside

We have that in america

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside but it's expensive as gently caress

the border

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The border is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stuffed Border Cheesed Pizza.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The grossest pizza I ate was chocolate, doce de leite (milk candy?) and strawberries and I spent the whole night making GBS threads liquid

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The grossest pizza I ate was chocolate, doce de leite (milk candy?) and strawberries and I spent the whole night making GBS threads liquid

That's a cheesecake.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

you guys have that plump bordered pizze?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gotta go to work soon. I can't have this go on right now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yres leches cake but pizza

• Locked thread