Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Whoa, this is epic. It'd be cool to make clubs that make sims do kind of mundane crap so the non-player ones' lives make more sense, so you don't feel hopelessly alone once it dawns on you that all the other sims are walking around with 20,000 dollars waiting for you to marry them or whatever and don't even have houses.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

lucky. my friends would call me a human being if I did that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Goondolences.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I'm probably not going to get the new update any time soon but that does sound cool. Honestly my favorite part of the game is designing houses and furnishing them, but that isnt as fun when you dont get to live poo poo out in the house after. If theres cool new furniture and building poo poo in the update then ill get it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

You need a holiday av

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i was just up for 40 hours finishing up artwork for school so the last thing I want to do right now is open up an Adobe program

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

the lazygamereviews guy made a child labor club to make a gang of kids go around town cleaning things

'ello guvnah

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

i was just up for 40 hours finishing up artwork for school so the last thing I want to do right now is open up an Adobe program

Can I see some of your art please

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://dpetrilakpf.tumblr.com/

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nice anti drug posters, nerd

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

I like your krampus piece

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

its weird to think that the animal collective guys are like dads now and have homes and families etc...

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think a lot of the childlike dysphoria/anxiety/excitement spirit that powered their earlier works is absent from that centipede hz album and most of their later works, and it is probably a result of being dads

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Centipede Hz sucks my chode.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FloriDada is just amazing though.. and it makes sense since theyre wearing their inspiration on their sleeve: "Dada"

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think panda bear will remain a legit artist, this song is really good imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrLqKc3dU5c

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

He looks to small to be Hulk Hogan and Macho Man looks like a fake Macho Man. But that looks like a Halloween Havoc ring. BUT... it's plastered with Slim Jim ads and it's definitely not a early 90s Halloween Havoc logo... And why would WCW make fun of there own has-been roster with the wrestlers themselves, or while their still signed to the company... Can a wrestling historian please help me out on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmJ0eWNtsA

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
So a guy what's a mod made a thread and he pussied out and gassed his own thread, and now the OPs mocking him. Well all irght, I guess it's none of my business doe.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i think a lot of the childlike dysphoria/anxiety/excitement spirit that powered their earlier works is absent from that centipede hz album and most of their later works, and it is probably a result of being dads

merriweather post pavilion came out sophomore year and changed the college radio station game forever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Stoned Hearing AnCo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

So a guy what's a mod made a thread and he pussied out and gassed his own thread, and now the OPs mocking him. Well all irght, I guess it's none of my business doe.

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Ragg posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Ragg posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the fedora detracts from the picture.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pinstripe button t-shirts left open with a blue undershirt and new balance sneaks with moderately baggy jeans is a really awesome look.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Maddox is in Rogue Galaxy and he's riffing on my gear.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pinstripe button t-shirts left open with a blue undershirt and new balance sneaks with moderately baggy jeans is a really awesome look.

NBs are sweet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Maddox is in Rogue Galaxy and he's riffing on my gear.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm in kind of a quandary lately these days OP and anyone else whose listening. I've been really feeling the call of you know, a pretty chill game with a relaxed pace and a sense of humor, or it has stuff in it I can appreciate due to my own sense of humor, but then when I'm about to boot up a game like that I'm just like, meh, I'm too impatient for this and my free time is in short supply... Or if I do manage to play one I'm just skipping through the text because I don't feel like reading it, even though I know I'm missing part of the fun I've been seeking.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hey Wormskull i remembered to show you the Cheetos flavored like creamy cheese and i found out that apparently there's a popcorn version of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hey Wormskull i remembered to show you the Cheetos flavored like creamy cheese and i found out that apparently there's a popcorn version of it

I can't remember if that's the name of the wikipedia article I found but it looks like it. But nice, man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Danherous cheese!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I looked up requeijão and it seems even worse to combine a gesso like yogurt cheese with pepperoni than American cream cheese but, well, its none of my busineses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I looked up requeijão and it seems even worse to combine a gesso like yogurt cheese with pepperoni than American cream cheese but, well, its none of my busineses.

It looked normal to me once I knew what it was but when I started thinking about the shrimp and cream cheese calzone he was talking about it struck me that actual cream cheese would be better with shrimp probably, sort of like crab rangoons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus the whole salami thing never got properly explained but I'm fine letting the whole calzone thing rest at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said... I'm seriously considering ordering a calzone for lunch tomorrow.

• Locked thread