Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What games are BEST WHEN HIGH ONW EED?????? :D Rez of PS2, just to name one, haha. This poo poo is so truppy it feels like I'm at Woodstalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

Nice tiny gif bitch. I could see that on my grandmas computer if I wanted to. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remeber this image that was once funny, well I made it a Thread Tag for everyone to run into the ground immediately. I do good? :shobon:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

420. :D I love to game too, especially when high on weed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I hope Net Cafe Scandal's nutsack is made of adamantium... This night is just brutal.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees funny, original post* Hmm, any way we can monetize this content? Or at the very least, make it palpable to the general audience? Ah, a Thread Tag should do nicely.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

zen death robot posted:

I don't do drugs, sorry.

Gotta try it dude. Smoking a fat big blunt fatty while passing the 'roller (controller) betwixt my BFFs. Wisdom.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mods change the thread tag to

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're telling me not one of the 14 mods we have in the forum with 9 people in it can change the thread tag to ?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when that poo poo is too dank.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

So a guy what's a mod made a thread and he pussied out and gassed his own thread, and now the OPs mocking him. Well all irght, I guess it's none of my business doe.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Maddox is in Rogue Galaxy and he's riffing on my gear.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said... I'm seriously considering ordering a calzone for lunch tomorrow.

This is going be me, after finals are over tomorrow. http://i.imgur.com/JOq5ngY.gifv

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that veggie one sounds tight

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it was probably the green peppers, i get the worlds nastiest farts as noted by the Guiness Book if i eat them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hell of course there's probably someone reading this about to type about your babby pallete that can't discern different cured meats because *flips through 3 ring binder* you've.. dulled your tastes with McDonalds and Burger King.

ironically i don't mind an italian sub every once in a while, even though it's mostly the same thing. maybe because it doesn't get as soggy/moist as a hot dish.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

roni x onion x b.olive tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ah, so the dinner thread returns

I'm murking this mufucka.

• Locked thread