Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Nothing like torching some blunts rolled with your best buds and playing torchlight 2 with your best buds.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Ragg posted:

Then I was going to post unsolicited recipes for homemade pizza pie.

Can one truly consider themselves a man till they've eaten a 'za they themselves prepared from scratch.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

That same thing happens when you put on more than 3 veggies too

The problem is just really apparent with meat because cured(salty af) meats are the standard on a 'za for whatever reason.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

NickRoweFillea posted:

What's for lunch

Star wars oranges to help work myself up into a frenzy for tonight.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Artichoke hearts are my jam right now

local place has those fried onions your grandma puts on the nasty green bean casserole, those with spinach artichokes and feta cheese is some next level poo poo.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

HORMELCHILI posted:

i worked at a pizza place that made a chicken alfredo pie and that thing was like two jean sizes on a slice

I know a guy who worked at a place where the sauce was like 5 kinds of beans cooked down with bbq sauce.

He says a single slice would bring even the gooniest to their knees.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

program666 posted:

vietnamese food near me, 1 result, permanently closed lol

Sometimes I take living in a major city that has a history of being an immigration hub for years for granted. In a 2 block section of a street I can get Vietnamese Cambodian Thai Indian Chinese and Japanese food all made in places where the only people who speak English or were born in America are the 12 year old kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'd rather have rice vermicelli with pork chops than pho.. or a good bahn mi samwich.

What's on a real bahn mi? Only one I've had was a vegan option that used seitan instead of meat.

• Locked thread