Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Please see my posts in the other thread about this OP. Hell you may find some deece posts in the Stoned while playing Oblivion. thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh WTF... It got gassed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The thread wasn't that bad, so I thought it was just some inaugural mod sass for the new big man on campus. Yikes...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the mods here are complete idiots that will gas any thread if people whine about it enough

I think it's a little bit cute that the mods are extremely touchy about democratic quality control, but sheesh...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey mods... and people whom have closed threads just because a couple so called big shots here have made fun of them... It's not like where running out of threads around here. Unless your just getting absolutely flamed to hell like the time I made a thread where the title could be easily reinterpreted to mean I suck men's dicks, I suggest giving a try at steering the thread toward improvement. Doesn't always work of course. When I made a Just Cause 3 thread the latest 2 pages are about an album by the band Animal Collective.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

I'm glad but I hope it's used sparingly since the actual image needs to be used sparingly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope Net Cafe Scandal's nutsack is made of adamantium... This night is just brutal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I agree.. powerful images like Mr. Greenwater and Stone Cold Steve Austin have sort of lost their edge from overuse.. but I think the tags are only in the IZ and we're probably going to try to get more tags around here anyway since a bunch of YOSPOS ones got removed.

I'll probably laugh at the gif/concept of Stone Cold Steve Austin trying to throw a beer to Chris Jericho but Jericho fumbles the pass and drops it on the ground and Stone Cold Steve Austin looks completely flabbergasted until I die.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love WWF Making Fun of WCW stuff...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait is that WCW. What is going on in that gif...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't tell if that is actual hulk hogan in the gif and it's pissing me off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He looks to small to be Hulk Hogan and Macho Man looks like a fake Macho Man. But that looks like a Halloween Havoc ring. BUT... it's plastered with Slim Jim ads and it's definitely not a early 90s Halloween Havoc logo... And why would WCW make fun of there own has-been roster with the wrestlers themselves, or while their still signed to the company... Can a wrestling historian please help me out on this one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

uhhh it totally is

Wait is that just the worst actual clothesline in history lol. I don't get what's happening and at face value what's happening doesn't seem likely to me, due to the things I mentioned in previous posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What halloween havoc is that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to do some research on the WWE Network. For just 9.99 a month you, too, can watch hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling, past and present, including all pay per views for all major US companies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I should do this just to watch some old stuff one day

Please change Daikatana Ritsu's thread tag before he completely loses his loving mind and murks the entire moderation staff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raymond Hog posted:

where would I even start...

I suggest episode 226 on September 22, 1997 of RAW is WAR and following this https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/wwe_network_shows_chron_wwe from there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gotta say the thread tag really does look good on the index here, plus it's pretty funny after you've watched the 10th or so loop since you start appreciating the subtleties of kermit the frog's tea drinking mannerisms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

theres a part in the match where savage gets run into the guard rails and hes laying on the ground holding his head and a fan holds down a slim jim in his face to help him out

lmao... What PPV was it that Hogan tries to light something on fire for like 5 minutes and they basically cut the show and had to rebroadcast a PPV for free on TV because it was so bad. Or something. Was it uhhh a Starcade thing... or a Clash of Champions.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In my mind I'm remembering Hulk Hogan making all these crazy dramatic gestures and faces while trying to light a little piece of fabric or whatever on fire and it's just falling to the mat limply and petering out every time but he's hamming it up so hard. Crap I wish I was better versed in WCW stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_onsAu6SZH8 I found it. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i keep meaning to read death of wcw but they just announced an audiobook version and itd probably be a good podcast to listen to instead

Hell yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good to hear since I just finished all the Ross Reports and Stone Cold Podcasts I cared to download at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It just struck me how this match happened late in the same year Stone Cold became champion and Mr McMahon started wrestling and Mankind nearly died 100 times...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I appreciate the fact... that you and the World Wrestling Federation care... And I also appreciate the fact... that hell... you can kiss my rear end!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Talking about this stuff eventually led me back to watching the beginning of wrestlemania 30 again and it's so good. Hulk Hogan calling it the silverdome twice and then Stone Cold coming out and his entrance is always badass, just him walking to the ring and walking past the guy and barely looking at him to hit the turn buckles.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Maybe if you're dabbing or smoking a heavy indica, but with a nice head high-inducing sativa I would recommend something that involves more thought and creativity, like maybe the classic Deus Ex or Sim City 4

e: or "EarthBound (Mother 2) if you're feeling really"oldschool"

Why edit this a full hour later. Just post again dude. Christ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Confession, I went and located that thread to read the posts about Animal Collective.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I would say to myself "some green herb mon" in a stereotypically Jamaican accent whenever I found a green herb.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

the new sims 4 expansion looks really cool and i wanna play it

I own it but I haven't tried it yet. If you mean Get Together. I don't even know what it's supposed to put in the game. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i dont know everything it adds but it has a clubs feature where you can start a club and make them all want to do things or avoid doing things and make club hideouts and unlock secret handshakes

you can get convoluted with the club rules so it can be a simple bookclub or like a club thats always angry and likes to woohoo with elders and hates bathing

Whoa, this is epic. It'd be cool to make clubs that make sims do kind of mundane crap so the non-player ones' lives make more sense, so you don't feel hopelessly alone once it dawns on you that all the other sims are walking around with 20,000 dollars waiting for you to marry them or whatever and don't even have houses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I actually installed it on Monday from when I went on Origin to put the games in my Backloggery.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

So a guy what's a mod made a thread and he pussied out and gassed his own thread, and now the OPs mocking him. Well all irght, I guess it's none of my business doe.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the fedora detracts from the picture.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pinstripe button t-shirts left open with a blue undershirt and new balance sneaks with moderately baggy jeans is a really awesome look.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Maddox is in Rogue Galaxy and he's riffing on my gear.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm in kind of a quandary lately these days OP and anyone else whose listening. I've been really feeling the call of you know, a pretty chill game with a relaxed pace and a sense of humor, or it has stuff in it I can appreciate due to my own sense of humor, but then when I'm about to boot up a game like that I'm just like, meh, I'm too impatient for this and my free time is in short supply... Or if I do manage to play one I'm just skipping through the text because I don't feel like reading it, even though I know I'm missing part of the fun I've been seeking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hey Wormskull i remembered to show you the Cheetos flavored like creamy cheese and i found out that apparently there's a popcorn version of it

I can't remember if that's the name of the wikipedia article I found but it looks like it. But nice, man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Danherous cheese!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I looked up requeijão and it seems even worse to combine a gesso like yogurt cheese with pepperoni than American cream cheese but, well, its none of my busineses.

It looked normal to me once I knew what it was but when I started thinking about the shrimp and cream cheese calzone he was talking about it struck me that actual cream cheese would be better with shrimp probably, sort of like crab rangoons.

• Locked thread