Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

basically ive found that any game is sick as gently caress when youre way stoned on the Connie Chung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent even played the sims 4 since the stores and jobs update whats the new one?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Like why is it so good compared to the already solid game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

lucky. my friends would call me a human being if I did that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I'm probably not going to get the new update any time soon but that does sound cool. Honestly my favorite part of the game is designing houses and furnishing them, but that isnt as fun when you dont get to live poo poo out in the house after. If theres cool new furniture and building poo poo in the update then ill get it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i was just up for 40 hours finishing up artwork for school so the last thing I want to do right now is open up an Adobe program

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://dpetrilakpf.tumblr.com/

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

This is what I got to look forward to other than cleaning the palm oil grease and glaze out of my clothes.

that calzone doesnt look right. a calzone is supposed to be a ravioli fit for a king, that looks like a stromboli for a boy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a good sandwich from italian menu, is chicken cutlet, red pepper, mozzarella, and basil & balsamic vinegar

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

SeXReX posted:

That same thing happens when you put on more than 3 veggies too

The problem is just really apparent with meat because cured(salty af) meats are the standard on a 'za for whatever reason.

gently caress Off!!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

bacon and onion is killer, and then put the smoked tabasco on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i worked at a pizza place that made a chicken alfredo pie and that thing was like two jean sizes on a slice

• Locked thread