Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

the mods here are complete idiots that will gas any thread if people whine about it enough

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm glad but I hope it's used sparingly since the actual image needs to be used sparingly.

I agree.. powerful images like Mr. Greenwater and Stone Cold Steve Austin have sort of lost their edge from overuse.. but I think the tags are only in the IZ and we're probably going to try to get more tags around here anyway since a bunch of YOSPOS ones got removed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remeber this image that was once funny, well I made it a Thread Tag for everyone to run into the ground immediately. I do good? :shobon:

Wormskull posted:

I hope Net Cafe Scandal's nutsack is made of adamantium... This night is just brutal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If he can keep all the fail contained to one post thats fine by me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Skylark posted:

Confession, I went and located that thread to read the posts about Animal Collective.

Strawberry Jam changed my life.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I would say to myself "some green herb mon" in a stereotypically Jamaican accent whenever I found a green herb.

Lmao Stacy does this exact poo poo when she watches me play.. seirously. Certain people just cant help it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

the new sims 4 expansion looks really cool and i wanna play it

Its a great game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

I havent even played the sims 4 since the stores and jobs update whats the new one?

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Someone really needs to make a decent competitor to the Sims so EA perhaps thinks twice before charging 500 dollars for a complete game. It's insane. They have so many teen girls by the balls.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

EA is alpha as gently caress.

It's in the game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

lucky. my friends would call me a human being if I did that

Goondolences.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Centipede Hz sucks my chode.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FloriDada is just amazing though.. and it makes sense since theyre wearing their inspiration on their sleeve: "Dada"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pinstripe button t-shirts left open with a blue undershirt and new balance sneaks with moderately baggy jeans is a really awesome look.

NBs are sweet.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I looked up requeijão and it seems even worse to combine a gesso like yogurt cheese with pepperoni than American cream cheese but, well, its none of my busineses.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Like those sushi that have cream cheese and shrimp on it

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This is what I got to look forward to other than cleaning the palm oil grease and glaze out of my clothes.

Creamy ricotta.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I measured the calzone against my shoe and its the same size of it. A hearty meal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont like meat lovers options but Ill usually get two meats on a Subway sangwich.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It looks like a crepe. Thats whats bugging me about it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whys everyone talking about food and weed in this subforum lately.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like onion and shrooms,... if meat, then sausage, or bacon. Cant go wrong with grandma pizza neither... then I mod that poo poo with some sriracha or some parmesan. Depends on what kind of mood Im in.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im curious to try anchovies because I love caesar salad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

bacon and onion is killer, and then put the smoked tabasco on top

Mmmm Ill have another.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The border.......

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd rather have rice vermicelli with pork chops than pho.. or a good bahn mi samwich.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Love me some headcheese

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Brazil Dylan: If you're travelin' to where the cream cheese flows, and the bread goes upwards, on the borderline,

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's cool how the mere act of postan can influence a person thousands of miles away to eat a boul of noodle soup.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Headcheese is awesome but I always thought it was supposed to be pate. Anyway I'll either have that or the pork chop one... thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Aspic ftw.

• Locked thread