Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Skylark posted:

Confession, I went and located that thread to read the posts about Animal Collective.

Well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hey Wormskull i remembered to show you the Cheetos flavored like creamy cheese and i found out that apparently there's a popcorn version of it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It looked normal to me once I knew what it was but when I started thinking about the shrimp and cream cheese calzone he was talking about it struck me that actual cream cheese would be better with shrimp probably, sort of like crab rangoons.

Like those sushi that have cream cheese and shrimp on it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This is what I got to look forward to other than cleaning the palm oil grease and glaze out of my clothes.

Life hack: cover your lap and chest with napkins

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

What size are the caterpie calzone things Plutonis. Are they to scale with the picture of the mango drink thing. I kinda hope not since it'd be awesome if Brazilian drive throughs have really bad photoshopping and not because of devious marketing techniques or anything.

The mango drink is enormous dude. Like 3/4ths of a liter

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I measured the calzone against my shoe and its the same size of it. A hearty meal.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

I hate vegetables. Mommy!!!! I said no fukken veggies on my dish you bitch!!! I'll get them off one by one!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jew Pizza

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside but it's expensive as gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The grossest pizza I ate was chocolate, doce de leite (milk candy?) and strawberries and I spent the whole night making GBS threads liquid

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

That's a sweet crepe

A crepe is pretty much a calzone so a pizza is an open crepe. Logic'd!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nickelback guy: Look at this pho

• Locked thread