Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I find it impossible to play Splatoon and control my rage at the same time without smoking enormous amount of Pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

program666 posted:

legit good answer: something mindless like a musou might be good

Maybe if you're dabbing or smoking a heavy indica, but with a nice head high-inducing sativa I would recommend something that involves more thought and creativity, like maybe the classic Deus Ex or Sim City 4

e: or "EarthBound (Mother 2) if you're feeling really"oldschool"

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 13, 2015

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Action Tortoise posted:

Anna Navarre: My new partner, JC Denton. Don't tell me you're going to wear those sunglasses during a night operation.

JC (high af): * my vision is augmented

it me

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when that poo poo is too dank.

Does he review pot now or is that a bong full of tobacco

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Unguided posted:

Space weed can be smoked or ingested through the mouth. Because of its intoxicating effect, and the fact it is supposedly habit forming, the governments of all races, with the exception of the Teladi, have outlawed this plant. It is suspected that the Teladi produce space weed in a factory they called the Bliss Place.

Give me some of, whatever this guy's been smoking!!!

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

I would say to myself "some green herb mon" in a stereotypically Jamaican accent whenever I found a green herb.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
[setting: the house I lived in in college]
somebody left a bag of female seeds during one of our parties , so my roommate grew several Weed plants in our basement crawl space type area. that winter we harvested and dried them, and then spent all of winter break smoking all of the weed we grew whilest sitting in the crawl space on a couch about one foot away from one of those huge 60" rear projection TVs from the 90s, playing Street Fighter 3 #nd impact on Dreamcast (yeah, we didn't have 3rd strike, so sue me) ,
Yeah, it owned

• Locked thread