Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Oh WTF... It got gassed.

the mods here are complete idiots that will gas any thread if people whine about it enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Um.. let me stop you right there. Im the one who gassed it, cuz I was embarassed by it. Well.. go ahead. Also, off topic but I made this new thread tag and ZDR uploaded it:

ugh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i only just noticed we have both a dota tag and league tag and funnily enough they have their logos swapped

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I can't tell if that is actual hulk hogan in the gif and it's pissing me off.

uhhh it totally is

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Wait is that just the worst actual clothesline in history lol. I don't get what's happening and at face value what's happening doesn't seem likely to me, due to the things I mentioned in previous posts.

theres a part in the match where savage gets run into the guard rails and hes laying on the ground holding his head and a fan holds down a slim jim in his face to help him out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they had to redo it the next day because they tried to do a overrun on a ppv and forgot to tell half the cable companies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i keep meaning to read death of wcw but they just announced an audiobook version and itd probably be a good podcast to listen to instead

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

grow a girlfriend with female seeds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the new sims 4 expansion looks really cool and i wanna play it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont know everything it adds but it has a clubs feature where you can start a club and make them all want to do things or avoid doing things and make club hideouts and unlock secret handshakes

you can get convoluted with the club rules so it can be a simple bookclub or like a club thats always angry and likes to woohoo with elders and hates bathing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the lazygamereviews guy made a child labor club to make a gang of kids go around town cleaning things

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know since I cant afford any of them. But the game is freaking great! I made me and all my friends and we lived in a house and we all got on mumble and I streamed it... I love my besties

yea im not buying it cuz game + expansion is $100 and id play it for like 2 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Whoa, this is epic. It'd be cool to make clubs that make sims do kind of mundane crap so the non-player ones' lives make more sense, so you don't feel hopelessly alone once it dawns on you that all the other sims are walking around with 20,000 dollars waiting for you to marry them or whatever and don't even have houses.

lmao

• Locked thread