Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

"roll the dog two bones" was actually wrestling weed slang for smoke 2 blunts~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

i was just up for 40 hours finishing up artwork for school so the last thing I want to do right now is open up an Adobe program

Can I see some of your art please

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

its weird to think that the animal collective guys are like dads now and have homes and families etc...

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think a lot of the childlike dysphoria/anxiety/excitement spirit that powered their earlier works is absent from that centipede hz album and most of their later works, and it is probably a result of being dads

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think panda bear will remain a legit artist, this song is really good imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrLqKc3dU5c

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i've never eaten a calzone, or fish, so I can't even quantify what a calzone containing fish might be like in texture, taste, form or appearance

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i'm not an oliveman myself, but i won't demean those who are

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

gimme onion by the boatload though... i'm a real onionboy

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Ragg posted:

Nobody is interested in a list of the veggies you do or don't like.

you wanna say that to my face

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

theres a zionist pizza place near me called "Jerusalem Pizza" with absolutely horrible hours (not open at all on saturday, barely on friday, only select hours for the rest of the week, observe every minor jewish holiday etc)

because they are super observant jews they won't mix dairy and meat, so all of their meat is vegetarian/vegan equivalent, OR you can get weird meat pies, but no traditional cheese on them.

they have a nacho pizza that has literal nacho chips, two kinds of peppers, two kinds of onions, olives, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and veggie chroizo and the sauce is slightly spicy, its actually really good, but its a pain to get and I don't like supporting israel indirectly

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

theres a detroit style pizza, its good

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside but it's expensive as gently caress

the border

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

you guys have that plump bordered pizze?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

theres like 15 pho places within 20 miles of my house, and a lot of them have literally no roman alphabet visible anywhere once you step through the door, its quite epic. pho is a very fulfilling and delish meal, i can only speak for PHỞ CHAY though because tripe is one of the sickest things imaginable why would you eat it.

• Locked thread