Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
You're essentially watching two of the world's greatest fighters unleashing a flurry of devastating kicks and punches in each other's faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Who's hype for Tekken 7 on PC. I am and I hope it happens.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Akuma is in it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

You're essentially watching two of the world's greatest fighters unleashing a flurry of devastating kicks and punches in each other's faces.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I don't care who you are... You watch the King of Iron Fist Tournament, you're having a drat good time.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Work Friend Keven posted:

I don't care who you are... You watch the King of Iron Fist Tournament, you're having a drat good time.

Keven is right on this one folks.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Akuma is in Tekken 7 now.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I do love it op

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Nice

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Akuma is in Tekken 7 now.

Kuma better get an Akuma costume and vice versa

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kuma ismnt.in it atm

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

gently caress i guess i'll have to

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

I heard akuma was in this game, the new tekken 7

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
People keep saying this like it's a big deal.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
why did they nerf paul bunyans big punch it used to do 8/10ths of an entire life bar in damage in tekken 3

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

starbarry clock posted:

why did they nerf paul bunyans big punch it used to do 8/10ths of an entire life bar in damage in tekken 3

I don't think they have.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Oh I guess you're right. Well my guess is because they felt it was unbalanced.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
its bullshit and i hate it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul's death fist, while awesome, was simply out of control.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i always wanted paul to bust my butt hymen open with a crack of his fist but now that it doesnt do any damage im not sure if he has what it takes

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

starbarry clock posted:

i always wanted paul to bust my butt hymen open with a crack of his fist but now that it doesnt do any damage im not sure if he has what it takes

Ohhhh kaayyy....

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Can we get a grease monkey script that allows us to block vulgar posts based on certain keywords? Would REALLY help right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In some ways it's kind of epic that that guy's thing is he says really nasty stuff in a fairly GBS 2.0 way but, it's also meh.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
gah!!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
The Imp Zone (69 users browsing)

i think it was the right time for a dirty post so stfu noobs

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

In some ways it's kind of epic that that guy's thing is he says really nasty stuff in a fairly GBS 2.0 way but, it's also meh.

I vomited. If OP wants to replace my Steven Universe mousepad he can go right ahead. till then, Greasemonkey

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

The Imp Zone (69 users browsing)

i think it was the right time for a dirty post so stfu noobs

Nice find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's the Magic Cake of numbers.

• Locked thread