Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Congratulations to Christian Hackenberg on his Heisman Trophy and future #1 overall draft selection. Please discuss your favorite moments from his storied and elaborate career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gonna look great in gold and black next year.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
First Tebow is blacklisted from the NFL and now the Heisman committee refuses to give an award to a Christian

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I remember when he threw a pass so perfect that he was awarded four points

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

he's really good at American football

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Gonna look great in brown and orange next year.

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
He's going to be the steal of the draft at the #1 overall pick, he should actually cost 2 picks

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

I don't follow college football, someone please explain why this is funny

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i'm so loving sorry, whoever drafts that poo poo

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

He's gonna be lucky to go in the 5th.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

He has been bad for two years now but keeps getting projected highly in mock drafts because he was good as a freshman, plays in a PRO STYLE OFFENSE and is tall. He was still being projected as a potential number one overall pick before this year even though he'd finished like 9th in the big ten (a conference of terrible quarterback play with a couple exceptions) in passer rating in 2014

MourningView fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Dec 13, 2015

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

MourningView posted:

He has been bad for two years now but keeps getting projected highly in mock drafts because he was good as a freshman, plays in a PRO STYLE OFFENSE and is tall. He was still being projected as a potential number one overall pick before this year even though he'd finished like 9th in the big ten (a conference of terrible quarterback play with a couple exceptions) in passer rating in 2014

You need to mention that he's tall about 8 more times

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

He was ruined by college spread offenses, just like literally every other QB and O-line prospect in the league. Spread offense should be banned, ruining the pro game faster than brain damage.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You need to mention that he's tall about 8 more times

He is so dang tall.

Gumbercules posted:

He was ruined by college spread offenses, just like literally every other QB and O-line prospect in the league. Spread offense should be banned, ruining the pro game faster than brain damage.

It's really funny that that so many NFL people seem to think the coaches in their free feeder league are required to operate exclusively in the way that is best for the NFL rather than in a way that will win the most college games.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

You probably don't remember the Jake Locker hype either?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

MourningView posted:

He has been bad for two years now but keeps getting projected highly in mock drafts because he was good as a freshman, plays in a PRO STYLE OFFENSE and is tall.

BOB was a dark wizard that got McGloin to the NFL, so I credit him with that freshman season.

I'm certain getting sacked around 93,000 times in the last two seasons didn't help at all.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gumbercules posted:

lol ok grandpa

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Has anyone mentioned how tall Hackenberg is?

He is tall.

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

Couldn't a team just draft a QB who makes better reads and more accurate throws, and then coach them to be taller?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumbercules posted:

Couldn't a team just draft a QB who makes better reads and more accurate throws, and then coach them to be taller?

in the words of a wise man, "You can't teach that."

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Gonna enjoy the 49ers picking him.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Always been curious, how tall is Christian Hackenberg?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Up Circle posted:

Not tall enough, apparently.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The Texans are gonna draft him and I will be sad

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Congratulations to Christian Hackenberg on his Heisman Trophy and future #1 overall draft selection. Please discuss your favorite moments from his storied and elaborate career.

This post is a false christian prohpet, someone else won the heisman.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Well other qbs have only some of the tools. Hackenberg has ALL of them, so you gotta give him that. With all those tools imagine his ceiling if he pans out! We're talking unstoppable cyber-quarterbackbot 3000 here!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Being tall is important, but can he uses his tallness to also be a leader?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

He is prone to showing frustration on the sideline, which means he doesn't have the nobility and bearing of a king.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

rebel1608 posted:

The Lions are gonna draft him and I will be sad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Bip Roberts posted:

You probably don't remember the Jake Locker hype either?

Trigger warning this.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
At least Locker was cool in college. He missed out on millions of dollars to come back and win a bowl game :tear:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Up Circle posted:

0.87 Brock Osweilers

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

effectual posted:

Locker was dumb in college. He missed out on millions of dollars to come back and go 7-6
FTFY

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Trigger warning this.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
I haven't followed this guy too much but I've been looking at some of the scouting sites and stuff and from what I can tell, yes 6'4" is quite tall.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Actually, with the new OC in place, he's going to return to school to completely gently caress PSU over one more time before getting drafted in the second round by the Browns.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

effectual posted:

At least Locker was cool in college. He missed out on millions of dollars to come back and win a bowl game :tear:

Locker was also real bad in college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Almost as legendary as Ron Powlus.

• Locked thread