Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chris James 2 posted:

I'll buy a Hackenberg jersey if he's a starter for an NFL team by this time in 2026 :toxx:

Pop Dog will be off probation by then, PM him to call you out on this if it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

You asked the last most predictable qb bust no other qualifiers :colbert:

Still don't think that's true, or at least the fashion in which he busted. Sure we knew he liked to party. We had no idea what a complete and utter addict he is.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

He's poo poo at QBing in the NFL.

Perhaps (probably, almost certainly), he didn't last long enough to actually prove that though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Poonerman posted:

if the last two years are anything to go by, jff was never going to have the work ethic and discipline to succeed

Well yeah, that's my point though. He didn't fail due to his probably not actually having the ability to be an NFL quarterback, he failed because he gave absolutely no shits about anything except about where he was going to partying that night.

e: I guess you could say that was predictable but I don't think anyone thought it was this bad.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Sep 3, 2016

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

Spoken like you never actually watched any of his games. He was poo poo, period.

Steve Young sucked rear end in Tampa Bay. Saying he couldn't physically play the position is (again) probably right, but not proven.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

Yes, I know

You appear not to.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

So Steve Young, who was great in college but sucked in Tampa, which was a complete and utter dumpster fire at the time, and then later was one of the greatest QBs of all time, is completely comparable to Christian Hackenberg, who loving sucked like crazy in college and seems to show absolutely no proof of not absolutely loving sucking in New York.

No that was me and Warcrimes arguing about whether Johnny Manziel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

warcrimes posted:

It was a Manziel comparison and is still loving stupid.

About as stupid as saying Manziel definitively failed on the field instead of off it.

• Locked thread