Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am gonna laugh so hard if Christian Hackenberg becomes really good in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He's still a better NFL prospect than Tebow

I feel like Hackenberg might actually succeed if only because he is definitely not starter material. The NFL has a bad habit right now of burning through rookie QBs and putting too much pressure on them. Hackenberg could ride the bench for a few seasons and turn a respectable Brock Osweiler performance in the end.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

2015 Heisman Winner Christian Hackenberg has declared for the NFL draft. He has already been drafted by the Browns.

so it goes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TFF: Preseason doesn't matter

*QB has one bad preseason game*

TFF: DRAFT BUST!!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

sean10mm posted:

His entire preseason has been garbage and his college career was trash too. It's not just one thing, even though 1.7 YPA is almost impossibly awful.

hey everybody has a bad game let him out there under the big lights when it counts

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

sean10mm posted:

I want to see this too, because I want to see if there is a circle of QB hell below "butt fumble." :butt:

Someone save this quote for when Pats fans are begging for Hack on their team

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

That play isn't really Hack's fault. Left guard missed his mark, RB did too, and the DE made a fantastic play too.

And Hack's footwork still reduced a 10 yard sack to a 5 yarder

Great composure under pressure

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Komet posted:

Gentle reminder that Bill O'Brien was a loving wizard.

Bill O'Brien took all the chaos and failings of the post-Paterno Lions and purged them from the team and put them all into Sam Ficken

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

It's funny how Mel switched team allegiance over a QB who was a million times better than the one he's currently defending

Sometimes the quality of a person is more important than their talent.

It's why I root for Ben Roethlisberger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A remarkably accurate pass with a beautiful spiral imho

• Locked thread