Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ozymandius1024 posted:

Really, Manas?
is that you

FizFashizzle posted:

Phillips arena is nothing but panthers jerseys tonight lol
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

is that you
lmao

Yeah. (it's not a big deal, it just freaked me out when I opened the thread up)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

Cam gives rich kids in the front row game balls, Wilson visits dying children in the hospital. I think we know who the adult is.

Wilson only visits the rich dying kids in the private hospitals not the poor dying kids.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ramadu posted:

Wilson only visits the rich dying kids in the private hospitals not the poor dying kids.

Yeah, but who gives a poo poo about poor kids with cancer?

blue squares posted:

dude its not the kids fault that their parents are rich assholes, and a game ball handed to you is a present to any child, rich or poor. What he does is cool.

:qq: Those poor rich kids having to suffer because people pick on them for having money!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

It's all John Fox's fault that the Carolina bandwagon didnt take off mid 2000s. It was all don't say anything interesting ever

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chichevache posted:

Cam gives rich kids in the front row game balls, Wilson visits dying children in the hospital. I think we know who the adult is.

It's the one who can get on a roller coaster without having to stand on his tippy toes.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

or it's the kid going through chemo sitting in tickets cam bought for him :unsmith:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, but who gives a poo poo about poor kids with cancer?

:qq: Those poor rich kids having to suffer because people pick on them for having money!

As a cancer haver I do! No one deserves this poo poo and I am now poor thanks to it and want a visit from a nano bubble huckster!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Is this the right thread to say I hate that greek yogurt stuff cuz like a gross soft crust always sticks to the rim of the cup and I think less of Cam for his endorsement of that gak poo poo

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

dudes I went to a Cook Out in Durham last night that had a sit down dine in area it was odd

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Any Cat bros going to the game today?

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Mr. Darsie posted:

dudes I went to a Cook Out in Durham last night that had a sit down dine in area it was odd

I went to one near Asheville with a dining area. It is indeed odd. The chili cheese fries were on point, though.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

FizFashizzle posted:

Any Cat bros going to the game today?

Next week yes, bit couldn't convince anyone to go to Atlanta with me

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Is Cook Out specifically a Carolina thing? I'll be traveling thru The American South :911: but will bypass North & South Carolina.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Nah just from there. There are a few in Atlanta, and some in TN as well that I know of.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I love Cam Newton and I love Cookout.

Thing I do not love: Somehow the town I live in (Apex) has no cookout even though like every other place in NC has one now and I have to drive all the way to Cary???

gently caress you Cary I want a cookout too

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Nice to hear TN has them As I will be going thru that state. Will try to plan road trip to hit one up. :btroll:

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Why do people act like the Panthers "taking their foot off the gas" is anything other than the result of the coaches decisions? People keep saying that Ron Rivera need to tell them not to do that but I'm pretty sure it's his game plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Goodbye, thread

:rip:

• Locked thread