Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

I have successfully managed to not see any The Force Awakens related footage other than the 3 official trailers, and 1 Japanese international trailer. My first showing is going to be this upcoming Thursday night at 10:15PM. Bookmarking this thread ahead of time so that I can immediately :gizz: on here the moment I walk out of the theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Got back from my 10:15PM screening here in Chicago and digested a few posts in this thread. I loved this movie. So hard. Acting was top notch, action was great, and those saber duels. Fuckin' aye. Those were immensely satisfying. Boyega owns. Kylo Ren owns. I also now want to see Daisy Ridley in everything; what a charmer she is on screen :allears: That said, I was fully expecting to see way more Oscar Issac, but wasn't disappointed because every scene he was in was great.. Domhnall Gleeson gives a pretty convincing Nazi-esque speech too, like gently caress, that delivery was so good. The new core cast is real, real solid and I'm super excited to see where we go from here.

Though, can someone confirm this for me... was Ben Solo training under Luke and then he turned to the dark side? Is that why Luke went into exile? I remember Leia saying something about how she should have had Ben train under Luke, because then he wouldn't have fallen. Or did she say something else? Was that in the opening crawl? I can't remember. I was way too jazzed (waving around my Kylo Ren toy lightsaber) to comprehend what I had read during the opening lol. I also might have missed something because I had to use the bathroom during or around that scene when Leia was lamenting her son with Han, which was bullshit because the bathroom was so loving far away from my auditorium. I was literally sprinting to and back from the bathroom, lmao.

teagone fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Bongo Bill posted:

The backstory goes something like this: Ben Solo is sent away from home to train with Luke Skywalker, who has other pupils at the time. At some point, he comes under the influence of Supreme Leader Snoke, who persuades him to renounce his family and join the First Order. He betrays and murders the other Jedi and helps the First Order hunt down the last of them, except for Luke, who goes into exile. This whole thing is so shocking to Han and Leia that they separate.

poo poo, was that in the movie? Haha. I guess if so that was the part I missed while in the bathroom. Thanks.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I think some people aren't giving Kylo Ren enough credit towards the end. The dude took a blaster shot to the gut, was clearly bleeding out and in pain, and he was was still able to fend off (for the the most part) both Finn and Rey, both of whom have been shown to be very capable combatants and are Force sensitive. Rey is also clearly some super strong Force being so her being able to best Kylo, despite her lack of any Jedi training, isn't because Kylo Ren is "pathetic" or whatever. If anything, it just goes to show just how likely powerful Rey can, and will, become.

Kylo Ren's manipulation of the Force is also on a level we've never seen before. The dude is a straight up, hard-rear end motherfucker.

teagone fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Anatharon posted:

It's true, he managed to hold out against a storm trooper that ran away from his first fight and someone who had never held a lightsaber before.

Kylo messed Finn up pretty good, mind you. All while having a gaping, bleeding wound in his midsection that he continually had to hit to I guess psyche himself up? Rey is also clearly being set up as this great Jedi in the making. It makes sense for her to have raw talent.

[edit] Also, forgot to mention I saw the movie in Dolby Atmos equipped theater. Was my first Atmos experience and it was pretty loving awesome.

[edit 2] Missed this!

Hakkesshu posted:

It's definitely a strong statement on Rey's character, but Ren always seemed like the definition of wasted potential to me. I think he has a lot of inherent talent, but he could probably be so much more powerful than he is if he wasn't such a spoiled brat, because you can tell how effortlessly he pulls off some of those dark side moves. He's probably had it really easy up to this point, being a petty tyrant and facing little actual resistance, but now that he actually meets someone with legitimate talent and belief in her abilities, he is completely outmatched.

I suppose. . There's no doubt that Kylo Ren is a fearsome individual though, despite still being "in-training" essentially. Like I edited in another post, his manipulation of the Force is pretty nuts; we've never seen a Jedi or Sith pull off that Neo-esque Matrix move where he froze that blaster bolt mid-flight (Vader did deflect Han's shots in ESB, but I'm not sure if he was using the force or just reflecting them off his robot hands). Mind reading (not control) seems like top-tier Force power too. Another goon mentioned that he's likely going to become even more powerful based on Snoke wanting to finally complete his training, and I'm inclined to agree with that, wasted potential or not.

teagone fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Finn was surprisingly competent and able to hold his own in lightsaber duels despite being a Stormtrooper with no lightsaber training and presumably no connection to the Force, or at least not the kind of connection Rey has.

There's been debate, from what I've been reading elsewhere online just now if Finn is indeed Force sensitive. I thought that opening scene when the film focuses in on who we assume is Finn (still under his stormtrooper helmet) and the music gets all muddled almost, hinted that he does indeed have a connection to the Force. It has the effect that Finn is sensing something, and then we see Kylo Ren's ship come in, so his Force powers were likely manifesting then, sensing the Dark Side. There's also that stare down during the scene, where again its implied, that Kylo Ren senses something in Finn. Some arguments I'm reading are saying that's editing misdirection, but I personally don't believe that's true. Plus, an eventual duel between an even stronger Kylo Ren against Finn and Rey post-Skywalker tutelage would be the dopest poo poo.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Kurzon posted:

Seeing Rey kick Kylo's rear end isn't extraordinary for at all for a Star Wars film. In Star Wars, we always see plucky underdogs take down bad guys that they really shouldn't be able to; bad guys who have more training and experience and resources. In ANH, Luke kills stormtroopers by the dozen when each of those troopers in theory has more training than him. What Abrams does in this movie is less ridiculous than kid Anakin taking out a Trade Federation capital ship on his own.

You're downplaying the lore. It's some serious poo poo when an untrained Force user is able to best a dark side Force user who is seething with angst, rage, and hate. That's way above the level of Luke being able to mow down stormtroopers or Anakin doing kiddy things on accident.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

It may have super heavy-handed, but I thought the moment just before Kylo Ren kills Han, where the lighting on Kylo's face is split between shades of blue and red during their exchange, and then it immediately changes to full on red the moment the Starkiller base completes its charge, extinguishing any semblance of light (both literal and metaphorical), was a nice visual cue. What a pretty movie :allears:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

As I said earlier though, they actually seem capable in this one as opposed to past movies. They wipe out that whole village on Jakku, know how to actually aim their weapons, have more advanced gear than they used to, etc. They got a definite upgrade since the end of the OT.

These new stormtroopers are different than the ones in the OT, no? General Lux mentions his First Order troops are badasses trained from birth after Kylo Ren makes a quip about Snoke having to create a Clone Army because Lux's troops aren't getting the job done.

teagone fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Well Finn mentions being taken away from his family at a young age, so presumably he's not a clone and the First Order isn't exclusively using clones, right? I mean he definitely acts unlike all other Stormtroopers and removes his helmet and doesn't blindly follow orders unlike everyone else, so I figured he couldn't be a clone, or if he is, he's a clone gone awry because he's altering his programming.

No, Finn isn't a clone. Kylo Ren was just ribbing the poo poo out of Lux with that sarcastic remark because his brand of soldier wasn't being effective enough. I figured First Order troopers are different from OT troopers, who from what I remember, were basically conscripts or people who joined the imperial academy, not soldiers trained from birth.

Kithkar posted:

Also, regarding Snoke if he isn't Plagueis i would be surprised. His theme comes right out of the story Palpy tells Anakin "The Story of Darth Plagueis the Wise", and what does Kylo say? "The Supreme Leader is Wise"

Yeah, I'd be surprised if that weren't the case. Plus, his appearance in the film looks curiously similar to the Darth Plagueis action figure http://www.rebelscum.com/Darth-Plagueis-18-Black-Series-Hasbro.asp which I know lends no credence, but I thought it's an interesting correlation.

teagone fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Jerkface posted:

He is a space janitor who fails his first combat deployment, never fires at a shot, and is scarred by the death of presumably one of his fellow recruits who leaves a lasting mark on his helmet. He was trained at birth to be a stormtrooper, but he is actually a hero, and so rejects his upbringing and the order of just having to do what hes told (shoot civilians in cold blood) to instead fly by the seat of his pants and save the day.

He also unflinchingly wields a lightsaber, without any proper training, against the First Order's primary enforcer who is a trained dark side Force user and nearly sacrifices himself by doing so in the process. Finn's got some massive balls.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Krowley posted:

John Boyega really knocked it out of the park in this role. A lot of charm in his performance, and you can tell he just loves being in the new Star Wars

One of my favorite bits is when him, Han, and Chewie are infiltrating the Starkiller base and they capture Phasma. Finn giving Phasma the poo poo, saying he's in charge now, was hilarious. Boyega's acting there was great. Actually, his comedic timing throughout the whole film was solid I thought. Good stuff.

[edit] I just remembered the thumbs up between him and BB-8, haha. :3:

teagone fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

sinking belle posted:

Seen a lotta people praising the newcomers' performances the past couple days but Boyega's accent in this flick is an underappreciated thing imo

True, true. It's a stark contrast to his south London accent in Attack the Block, lmao.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

To anyone who would use the words "pathetic" and "useless" to describe Kylo Ren, are you invoking those descriptors of his character because you feel bad for him? Why am I reading him as tragic and brooding instead? His methods were mostly effective, and I found him to be terrifying and aggressive.

[edit] I'd personally use the words "vulnerable" and "unpredictable" now that I think about his character more. Or maybe petulant would be better? It may be trivial and/or pedantic, but I never saw Kylo Ren as pathetic or useless.

gently caress I should sleep. I'm watching this movie again in 4 hours, lmao.

teagone fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I'm likely just delirious at this point, but for some reason I equated calling him "pathetic" as like him being ineffective as a villain, which he clearly was not imo. When you relate it to his emotional state, then yeah, that makes sense and I totally agree. Despite being a petulant manchild, I still found him to be loving scary though. I suppose it's that unhinged unpredictability he has that makes him a hard rear end mother fucker to me. I also found it oddly satisfying how he would continually hit his blast wound during the final duel for some reason.

[edit]

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

He takes longer to beat Finn - a non-Jedi - in a swordfight than baton trooper guy did, and as soon as Rey stops making GBS threads herself and embraces the force she casually kicks his rear end in about two minutes. He's minutes away from emotional breakdown in just about every scene. He's scary in a school-shooter kind of way - he has power through sheer violence and circumstances, but he's not powerful. I wouldn't say useless, but pathetic, absolutely. Really good character.

I don't why I'm making a case for Kylo Ren but I am, haha. I still think it should be noted that he's still a student of the Force himself; Snoke has yet to complete his training. Give Finn some credit too. I mean, the guy is a soldier who was trained to fight since birth. He is also likely Force sensitive. Kylo Ren was also severely debilitated during his duel with Finn and Rey, so surely that was a factor to him getting beaten.

teagone fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Carnaticum posted:

Further, aside from possessing impotent rage, the only thing he seems to have on everybody else is that he has the force. That's it. Once he comes up against Rey, even though she's untrained, his powers become worthless. He can't read her mind and she even schools him in combat.

Snoke clearly sees potential in Ren, otherwise why take him in as an apprentice? And as mentioned earlier, Rey being able to outclass (a wounded) Kylo Ren is a testament to her being set up as something greater. This episode's namesake even refers to her, after all.

Namaste posted:

Yeah, I think a lot of people are taking Finn's line about being a "janitor" as "they never taught me how to fight." He clearly knows how to fight.

Yep. He was assigned the position of space janitor only on the Starkiller base. It's not like he was trained to be a janitor, heh.

teagone fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I hope Rey's lineage is from an entirely different family to be honest. I had previously thought she and Kylo Ren would be siblings from rumors, but was pleasantly surprised that was not the case.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Carnaticum posted:

I thought it was because having him around and placating him 1) stopped him from going back the Resistance/Republic and 2) Used him as a lure for Han and Leia and maybe even Luke.

The First Order was already looking for Luke in the beginning and Kylo Ren falling to the dark side is what prompted Han and Leia to split. Don't think Snoke was using him as a lure, per se. Could totally see it as a preventative measure to keep Ben from becoming a powerful Jedi though.

quote:

He has a purpose because of his parents, in that he's being used against them. And he's too full of anger at them to really see that. I think this comes out where its implied Snoke won't allow him to complete his training until he kills his father; he's been fully manipulated.

Hmm, yeah that could be. I definitely took Kylo Ren killing Han as a full transition to the dark side. The lighting visual cues, and Poe's Starkiller forshadowing "As long as there is still light, we will still have hope" lend credence to that.

quote:

Also, I don't deny there's the potential for him to be something greater, its just that I thought in this movie he's not the ultimate badass you'd expect. And I actually really like that

His character design is definitely up there in the badass department, but yeah he also has really good characterization that I guess does subvert the typical "badass villain" trope. Despite that, I still think he's rad as gently caress :colbert:

[edit] gently caress it, just going to stay up. Way too hyped to see this movie again in 2 hours.

teagone fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ok, just got back from my second screening in less than 24 hours. Looks like I did miss a chunk of exposition that Han explained to Rey and Finn while I was in the bathroom, haha. What Leia said later on makes more sense now, regarding Ren having too much Vader in him, which is why she sent him to Luke; had that part mixed up a bit. Also, on second viewing, I'm kind of doubting that Finn is Force sensitive. Not completely, because that opening sequence and the musical cues surrounding Kylo Ren's arrival and Finn reacting to all the hosed up poo poo going on seems a bit too coincidental to me; it still feels like Finn was sensing Kylo Ren's arrival, and then that eventual stare down, where it comes off as if Kylo Ren is sensing something in Finn. I'm in the camp that he is Force sensitive still, so I'm hoping that's explored/explained/confirmed in the next episode.

And, just spitballing here, but another thing I noticed is Rey and Leia's first meeting felt more like a reunion. Did it come off to anyone else that they already knew each other? Like maybe Rey is putting up this facade that she's an orphan and Leia is protecting her origin. I kind of felt this way the first time, but the second screening it kind of came off as if Leia and Rey were lamenting the death of their husband and father respectively. Maybe Leia was pregnant with Rey slightly before she and Han split? Leia had her sometime after, opted not to tell Han about her, and eventually left her on Jakku in order to protect her from Kylo Ren and Snoke. Or maybe Rey and Leia just had that Force connection severed from Han and were just grieving together, I don't know.

teagone fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

How many Ewoks do you think Kylo Ren killed to get Darth Vader's helmet?

All of them.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I think I convinced myself that Rey is the daughter of Leia and Han, born sometime after Ben had turned to the dark side unknown to Han. I need to watch the movie like 5 or 6 more times to help confirm that notion. :haw:

teagone fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

hhhat posted:

also a possibility.

Yay I can talk about Star Wars again. Yay

Would a "I'm your sister!" reveal in an attempt to bring Ben back to the light be too much?

Zoran posted:

They almost certainly would have said something. It would be profoundly weird for her to go through this film and meet her father, brother, and mother, two of whom are strongly force-sensitive, and not have any of her family say a word to her.

Who's to say Rey doesn't know Kylo Ren is her brother? Maybe she does know and is keeping it from him, same reason she could have been playing coy saying that Han is a smuggler when Finn brought up his Rebellion exploits. Or maybe she doesn't know that's her brother, and Leia will reveal that later to her. The reason I'm suspecting this at all is because of the exchange Rey and Leia have towards the end of the film. It's not a lot to go by, but their reaction for being supposed total strangers had a whole lot of emotion behind it.

teagone fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

hhhat posted:

being cousins might be enough, same grandpa and all. but kylo going light side eventually like anakin seems a bit on the nose, doesn't it?

God we won't have answers until like 2019

On the other hand thank god apparently they're doing them once every 2 years instead of every 3

And we get an interstitial one next year

YAY STAR WARAS

The teaser for Rogue One is going to be so loving hype. Would have been gangbusters if they had a teaser ready to play before Episode VII screenings.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Zoran posted:

And it's possible that she's his little sister, but then I think it's hard to see why he hates her so much. If Ben aspired to take on the family legacy, then why does a little sister threaten that?

Because Kylo Ren chose the dark path, and wants to further that line of succession following Darth Vader, not the line of Anakin Skywalker that claimed redemption which is the path that Rey is likely to be set upon. I just find the contrast of brother and sister representing the light and dark ideologies of the family legacy to carry more weight than if they were cousins. I'm game either way though, because I think both Rey and Ben are great characters. I'd also be game if Rey just turns out to be like, the long lost daughter of Kenobi or something.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I also found Chewie's touch of grey superb. He looked fabulous.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

After reading a few pages, can't find an answer: what's the deal with the lightsaber [spoiler]that Rey finds being Anakin's/Luke's original? Wasn't that lost on Bespin? They brush it off in the film, but is there some sidestory/EU poo poo here?

It was indeed lost on Bespin. Maz Kanata says the lightsaber coming in to her possession is a story for another time, or something to that effect, when Han asks her where she got it. Maybe there will be A Star Wars Story™ movie about it.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

hhhat posted:

although it turns out all the speculative spoilers from like last year were all bullshit (the ones that I saw that werent spoilered that made me go gently caress this thread)

I still think Rey's staff is an ancient Sith relic.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I hated the Nazi scene because I felt like someone was slapping me in the face saying DO YOU GET IT through the whole thing so I guess I'm not giving it enough credit. He delivered the speech well, I just hated the imagery.

There was plenty of heavy-handed imagery in this movie. Despite the obvious parallels to Nazi Germany, that scene was god drat beautiful, especially the bit when the Starkiller base unleashes its fury across the galaxy for the first time, and you see the reflection in Hux's eyes. That poo poo was baller.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Jack's Flow posted:

Now if Carrie Fisher could get out of the way, we'd be golden for Episode VIII.

Carrie Fisher is awesome :colbert:

The Dave posted:

My biggest take away from the reactions to this movie is that like loving half of the people who saw it fail to realize Ren was majorly hurt when he battled Finn / Rey. Not only that but they spent multiple scenes setting up the bowcaster as a really strong weapon, literally shooting Stormtroopers across a room, and Ren took the shot like a champ.

I've brought this up a few times here, and a few times elsewhere else and everyone seems to ignore that fact and just say Kylo Ren is a bitch :(

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Are the first order guys actually nazis in their ideology though, or are they just borrowing Triumph Of The Will imagery to make them look bad?

Because, you know, the end of A New Hope.

But at the end of A New Hope, the rebel soldiers didn't mimic the Nazi salute like the First Order troopers did. THAT is the differentiating indicator.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

For anyone interested in box office numbers, The Force Awakens generated roughly $57 million from Thursday night showings. Lmao. This thing is going to destroy through the holidays. I wonder if it will have Avatar-esque legs though. Think this movie can reach $2.x billion by the end of its run? I think it will.

teagone fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Factor Mystic posted:

And yet, it didn't seem to actually stop him from doing his thing. No real sense that he was impaired. No apparent loss of strength.

Did you not see the pained expression on his face? The guy looked terrible throughout the whole duel. Come on now.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Bongo Bill posted:

The prequels used mostly practical sets.

So who do we blame for them mostly looking like poo poo? The DP? or George? Both? ILM?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Bongo Bill posted:

The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith both look really good. Attack of the Clones used early low-resolution digital cameras (it was the first feature film shot digitally), and as a result the digital compositing has artifacts that later filmmakers would be able to compensate for using higher-quality source material and refined versions of the techniques ILM developed for that film. It also made a few CGI goofs, such as using amateur mocap actors for the clone troopers instead of actual soldiers like its sequel.

It's more likely that you dislike the generally well-realized aesthetic of that trilogy, where props were constructed with a smooth and bright style, and the shots were lit evenly and framed at a moderate distance like a stage rather than up-close and high-contrast. The result of this colorful, stately design was to make physical effects that looked less "real" than the computer-generated ones, a highly significant decision in a movie about deception and illusion.

I dislike the aesthetic of the prequel trilogy because it mostly looks like rear end. Mostly. Some bits look okay, but for the most part, everything from the flat lighting to the boring, static shot compositions is much, much too bland for my taste. The over reliance on CG in AotC and RotS doesn't help either, and to be honest I can't give Lucas any kind of credit regarding him making a deliberate decision to have things look less real in an attempt to make the visuals be some meta commentary on deception/illusion in the narrative when he's the same dude who made the special editions.

teagone fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 19, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

kiimo posted:

Star Wars fans like Star Wars.

Despite whatever ramblings might suggest, this has always been the case. :colbert:

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

It's kind of hard to believe how much money The Force Awakens is making.

The rest of the article is full of huge numbers that don't quite seem real.

Hmm, if I were a betting man, I'd put money on TFA taking the top box office gross spot from Avatar and peg it at like $3.x billion worldwide.

[edit] I think TFA is in the same situation Avatar was in actually. Both had the same release date in the same month with pretty much zero competition heading into the holidays. This movie gonna make stupid bank for sure.

teagone fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 19, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

The Force Awakens certainly has the same quasi-religious appeal that encourages repeat viewings and activation of people who don't go to movies anymore.

This is me. I've already seen it twice. I'll probably see it at least 2 more times in the theater, especially since matinee prices are only $4.50 at my local Cinemark :allears:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

HotCanadianChick posted:

Waiting for our dinner and drinks to arrive and the movie to start:

You all watched TFA while sitting in a comfy recliner and drinking wine and eating dinner in a room with nobody under 21, right?

That screen is tiny lol. I saw TFA in a 70' Marcus Ultrascreen DLX Dolby Atmos theater last night. The chairs were big electronic recliners, and I had 2 blue moons and shared a pizza with my godfather. 6 other friends and family members I was sitting with did the same.

teagone fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 19, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

qbert posted:

Also the prequels might have actually been good if we had Adam Driver playing Anakin with basically the exact same characterization as Kylo Ren.

Prequels would have been better if Anakin was played by Heath Ledger channeling Ulrich von Liechtenstein from the start. Anakin should have been the loveable rogue archetype imo.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Cnut the Great posted:

Not everything has to be Han Solo.

You're wrong. Well, maybe not everything. But the prequels lacking a Han Solo type character was definitely one of its major shortcomings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

euphronius posted:

Jar jar???

Um, excuse me. Jar Jar was not a rogue with a heart of gold/antihero. He was just straight up comic relief :colbert:

• Locked thread