Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

either saffron city, mushroom kingdom 1 or yoshi's island are my guesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

theyre going to announce banjo kazooie, king k rool, solid snake, and geno mii costumes today at 2pm pst

Soral
May 30, 2009

shittttt

Soral
May 30, 2009

no they will not posted:

i'm going to be a little disappointed if it's paper mario since i've never played a paper mario game but other people would like for that to happen and as long as they're fun to play i'll be satisfied

please play paper mario: the thousand year door. thank you.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

rest in peace to our friends snake, pichu, and wolf

Soral
May 30, 2009

if sakurai was insistent on adding a 6th fire emblem character he should have at least added a character that fans would actually like to see......... you see a lot of people asking for chrom or lyn or whatever other anime character but i've never in my life ever heard of someone asking for corrin to be in smash

Soral
May 30, 2009

no they will not posted:

Didn't they first localize a fire emblem because marth and roy in melee were so popular... putting a character in smash is good for selling games

nothing will sell more copies of the new fire emblem than the already-announced spouse rubbing minigame and gay marriage candidates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Harrow posted:

excuse me what

Did they put that pokemon petting thing in FE fates

why

yes. the fire emblem guys have completely lost their minds.

• Locked thread