Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoj5lhLmSQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

This game seems sort of insane OP, but decent gameplay wise. Cheers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Here's the magic circles I've unlocked so far for the Saint character:

Here's uhh Kindness:

Then what you do is put the artifacts and stuff you find on the appropriate tiles and you have to do it in sequence
, so the first circle to the left would need an ATK -> ATK -> HP artifact.

And they sometimes have effects like Joint. The weapons have effects too but you equip them on the character.

Here's one of the effects on this board.

:question:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Good Burger Funny Moments video that one suggests should just be the entire movie. Maybe it was made when there was a 10 minute limit.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Did they change the levelling between games? Cladun 1 characters only got good for support by being used as your main, and they only got good for actual combat by being supports.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright the random dungeons are kind of crazy as well. So there random but every floor has different types of exits and when you go through them there's like rainbow ones that can raise monster levels or lower them, and change your luck and stuff, and there's angel ones and demon ones and so on that all do different stuff to the numbers. And I think every 10 floors you can leave.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh you can leave if there's a certain type of gate. I forget what happens every 10 floors.

Here my rainbow gate leveled up and the numbers got bigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Wormskull posted:

Music editor.

There's also other stuff like uhh a Relationship Chart editor. A lot of it has no gameplay value so I guess it's for people really into booking there own JRPG stories and stuff.

This is what made it so I couldn't play the game. I was like wouldn't it be cool if I had Castlevania and Silent Hill music in my dungeons? 15 hours later, still level one, and I got half a song done.

Now every time I attempt to play Claddun I think I should really finish that song... It looks really fun though.

• Locked thread