Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
Literally Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

same

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So the bitch baby table debate starts at 7PM then?

:downs: Read the thread title hurr

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Does tonight's debate have a theme or is it going to just be a mix of social issues, economy and Isis?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Why the gently caress is this debate on CNN???

When will the GOP learn its lesson and take a que from the Democrats - DO NOT give your primary debates to enemy "news" channels.

The DNC is at least bright enough not to have any debates on FOX or FOX Business.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oh boy, the CNN stream has ads on it. And it's all retirement savings accounts and energy companies.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hhahahaahaa, holy poo poo. A Dubai ad!

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Boosted_C5 posted:

When will the GOP learn its lesson and take a que from the Democrats - DO NOT give your primary debates to enemy "news" channels.

The DNC is at least bright enough not to have any debates on FOX or FOX Business.

truth in the middle reporting works heavily in the GOP's favor and the party would be devastated without CNN and similar media propping them up by ensuring their insanity gets equal airtime

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Gawker asked all of the campaigns to pledge not to spoil the new Star Wars movie tonight and none of them did :ohdear:

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

nachos posted:

truth in the middle reporting works heavily in the GOP's favor and the party would be devastated without CNN and similar media propping them up by ensuring their insanity gets equal airtime

It also makes it easier to blame the moderators for asking "bad questions" instead of having to blame the candidates for giving "bad answers".

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I'm really upset that Rand isn't in the undercard. Shouldn't he have been sent down by CNN's own rules?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
gently caress dubai

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Carly Fiorina is an automaton hate-witch and I'm amazed she hasn't been booted back to the kiddie table yet.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I like the fact that everyone from the media to the forums to social media just kind of decided that the proper name for the undercard debates was "The kiddie table".

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Joementum posted:

Gawker asked all of the campaigns to pledge not to spoil the new Star Wars movie tonight and none of them did :ohdear:

Trump knows how he'll go for the kill on Jeb. :getin:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

It let's the GOP have legitimacy for their utterly insane views if they're expounded on on any platform other than the propaganda wing of the GOP.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMksd75OJ50

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

I like the fact that everyone from the media to the forums to social media just kind of decided that the proper name for the undercard debates was "The kiddie table".

My favorite part of the kiddie table debates is when they say "When I am President..." with all sincerity.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Louisgod posted:

Oh that was amazing! I can't love this enough! Oh wow. I'm literally shaking from the greatness of this video. Massive love and props for putting it together! It is getting passed around Facebook now like crazy among Ted's supporters!

I love the idea that the party of "ALL THEM GODDAMN MOOSLIME BASTARDS WANT TO RAPE AND MURDER YOU 5EVAR" think themselves Jedi. Then again, they'd follow Yoda about as accurately as they follow Jesus so embracing hatred and fear while calling their enemies the Dark Side sounds about right.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

WampaLord posted:

My favorite part of the kiddie table debates is when they say "When I am President..." with all sincerity.

Lindsey Graham doesn't say that.

He says Commander in Chief

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Lindsey Graham just can't wait to be surrounded by all those strapping young bucks on carriers and poo poo.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

William Bear posted:

Don't forget how, when Jeb announced his tax plan and promised it would bring 4% growth, Huckabee promised 6% growth.

haha what? I must have missed that, why not just go for broke and say 10%? It's not like they'll believe you any less.

tinstaach has issued a correction as of 23:51 on Dec 15, 2015

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Turned on CNN to hear a talking head assert that Wolf Blitzer can kill a man 14 ways, and that coming after him is inadvisible.

This is going to be a good/awful night. :allears:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Lindsey Graham just can't wait to be surrounded by all those strapping young bucks on carriers and poo poo.

Lindsey Graham get's a legit hard-on when he sees green and black videos of bombs blasting brown people. He just wants to be able to mainline the poo poo.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I really hope everyone has realized Trump isn't going to stump himself, and they all go hard on him and it backfires horribly

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Kids table is going to start soon, I can't wait for desperate people to say desperate things

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I am so happy Lindsey is back in this. Let's hope happy Lindsey shows up.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

You mean drunk Lindsey

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

I hope we get both. Happy Lindsey at first and then a sudden swing south

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Also loving the dueling American Petroleum Institute and Climate Action ads shown constantly on the stream.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Wtf 30 minutes? gently caress you cnn

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joementum posted:

Also loving the dueling American Petroleum Institute and Climate Action ads shown constantly on the stream.

I'm not getting any ads on the stream from cnn.com.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You mean drunk Lindsey

I want him to take overt swigs from flask throughout a debate

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
smells like a storm coming

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
How do I get rid of the poll results at the top of the page? I find reading this thread with it at the top of the page very annoying.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

They always do these random delays. Oh well, I get to watch more Nathan For You.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Um, why did the timer just go up by a half hour?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WampaLord posted:

I'm not getting any ads on the stream from cnn.com.

You probably have an ad blocker in your browser.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

memy posted:

christie didn't eat his second dinner yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

memy posted:

Because CNN is literally the worst

• Locked thread