Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

LastInLine posted:

2) I'm seeing tweets being cut off. This is a link to an example of it but remember that following links to a post is broken in Something (it will go to the beginning of that page). For me, that tweet just ends at the second "finding bugs". I don't have my phone on me at the moment but I can get a screenshot if need be.

Works for me on my N5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Tweets seem to not get cut off in Awful.apk as well so might be a fix on Twitters end. There was an announcement about changes "in the coming days".

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

m2pt5 posted:

I'm having the same paging/posting issues as everyone else. Awful works fine, but I prefer Something because it doesn't flash a white screen when loading the page on a dark theme like Awful does.

Sorry about the short hijack Odin, but m2pt5 are you actually using a dark theme or just using the default theme to browse YOSPOS?

• Locked thread