Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

What the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

insane gbs guy trying extremely hard to talk like metal gear character big boss: "I didn't ask for this :jensen:."

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Control Volume posted:

insane gbs guy trying extremely hard to talk like metal gear character big boss: "I didn't ask for this :jensen:."

Don't sign your posts here

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
MGS4 would've been better if snake died at the end instead of dying offscreen afterwards

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/797695427680178176

Kojima just sat and watched every single Tremors movie in succession.

Can't wait for GOTY 2021 Death Stranding to come out.

https://twitter.com/ifeelrave/status/799621703315779584

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

no they will not posted:

MGS4 would've been better if snake died at the end instead of dying offscreen afterwards
I don't agree.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

I wish they did the original ending of snake and Otacon being sentenced to death after standing trial as international terrorists

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Otacon deserves a better end than that :(

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

no they will not posted:

Him and Big Boss passing away together and having an actual father/son talk before dying....

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I wish they did the original ending of snake and Otacon being sentenced to death after standing trial as international terrorists

No one would raise Sonny then

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

BBJoey posted:

thinkeing about mgs 5

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/802692392126009344

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm really excited to play the kojima skull knight game

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Kojima just made that tweet so it kinda seemed like there'd be a new one, instead of the one every1 already saw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i dont think death stranding is going to come out until like, 2020. So i would just relax about learning new stuff about it for a while

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

frank.club posted:

Kinda mad that the sheep thing didn't work out lol

it always seemed like there was gonna be more headwear for snake besides the bandana and chicken hat.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

i dont think death stranding is going to come out until like, 2020. So i would just relax about learning new stuff about it for a while

There's still a bunch of positions open according to the website.... like I wouldn't be surprised if that trailer and some
Concept art is all they have at this point. I don't think he's ever made a game in less than 5 years

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

Kojima just made that tweet so it kinda seemed like there'd be a new one, instead of the one every1 already saw

thats not kojimas twitter account. its a parody, his real account doesnt have the EN.

edit: excuse me i got it backwards lol. youre right

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Honestly Twitter is such a mess of like a million fake accounts & unverified real ones that it would've made perfect sense if I did make that mistake.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Kojima will be doing a panel at the Playstation expo on saturday ..... hype...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

it always seemed like there was gonna be more headwear for snake besides the bandana and chicken hat.

there was and also a playstation and steambox hat but they were scrapped along with the remaining 50% of the game.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/kaizerkunkun/status/804157269768163328

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(Touchy!)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
New Death Standing trailer is goooood lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/kaizerkunkun/status/804490064273096704

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Today is the day weapons will learn to walk upright!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/garkon_icky/status/804511778428321792

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

kojima...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol
plastic arm

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Left: Chico in the process of being genderbent into Quiet, covered in gross residue from genderswap gas (lil Matthewtheman joke for my fellow Imps :D)

Right: Solidus holds the latest clone of Big Boss, born with one eye already missing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The most exciting thing to me from the trailer is that it looks like it's going to keep the same single camera aesthetic that made MGSV so amazing to look at. Especially since this game looks like full blown horror

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

The most exciting thing to me from the trailer is that it looks like it's going to keep the same single camera aesthetic that made MGSV so amazing to look at. Especially since this game looks like full blown horror

I wanna know if this is all symbolism or some of this world design will be in the game proper cause i wanna know how a world gets like that.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Sharkopath posted:

I wanna know if this is all symbolism or some of this world design will be in the game proper cause i wanna know how a world gets like that.

I think that was the prologue for the game the same way the first trailer for MGSV was the prologue for that game. May be partially playable because it looks like you take over as Del Toro's character to evade Mads Mikkelson's goons.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

it reminded me of jodorowsky and im extremely hyped for whatever this game ends up being

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The tentacles coming off the old WW2 planes looked soo cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

net cafe scandal posted:

The tentacles coming off the old WW2 planes looked soo cool

Meanwhile at the pilot seat