Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

The most exciting thing to me from the trailer is that it looks like it's going to keep the same single camera aesthetic that made MGSV so amazing to look at. Especially since this game looks like full blown horror

I wanna know if this is all symbolism or some of this world design will be in the game proper cause i wanna know how a world gets like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

btw, from the trailer, im not sure the squad in the sewers were affiliated with the worm tank guys above ground. seemed kind of like some kind of resistance faction to me. their guns looked pretty old

the guys marching up top were skeletons wearing american ww2 gear and weapons, same as the guys down below

two of the mads skeletons have wierd shoulder armor that looks like something an msf guy would wear though, but maybe thats just the cloth not fitting right because they really are skeletons and have no muscles

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Dec 3, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

or its probably just how yoji designed those outfits, they have a round propane tank piece stuck to the front of their helmets too that I didn't notice before

love yoji

• Locked thread