Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Come on guys. I know to you it might seem like years but the game came out 4 months ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I for one hope we never get any new content for MGSV, helps me Feel the Phantom Pain. Not having more story was done intentionally and masterfully so that you really felt the Loss.

Has the era of Sneakmans passed? indeed, but Kojimas also made some REALLY cool stuff on his own like boktai and Snake V's Monkey, can't WAIT to see what he cooks up in his new kitchen digs. Whatever it is, it is going to be Awesome. :iia:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a motherfucking Trilby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I used to feel the way Kojima fanboys feel about him, but about Will Wright. And then he made Spore, and I learned that no man is God, and accepted the Savior into my heart.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

There's an article that was posted in the MGSV thread about the process of making MGS4's intro and I think it's a perfect example of Kojima's attention to detail and passion for game design that is unique in the industry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

"There's a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person," says Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear and Snatcher.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a bay posted:

(making circles with my thumb and pointers fingers and looking through them at a distant helicopter) Look, Sneakmans

(startled into attention like a hypnotist snapped his fingers when I hear a knocking sound) Sneakmans? Uh, Mom?

(when I see a large box walking out of a truck before realizing its being carried by a UPS guy) Sneakmans....

(kneeling in the street in the middle of a raging thunder storm, ripping my shirt apart and screaming at the sky) SNEAKMANS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

if you didn't drive around mother base for hours listening to all the tapes then i don't know what to tell you man, you're broken

That;s insane.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like it was partly because it's kind of epic that the iPod can be controlled exactly like the analog stick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fucker posted:

i listened to them on the chopper. my story immersion must be kept pristine and i won't allow it to be ruined by kaz yelling about snipers or those two fags who cant decide if d-dog is a dog or a wolf

Die bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

the bacon mafia
Like A Pigs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blaxsploitation Quiet would of been kind of epic but probably a bit too much.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Yeah, that Lee van Cleef mustache is making me very not gay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull