Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im sure hes happy he's now legally barred from making any new mgs game

Maybe some company will buy the rights to MGS. I can't see people giving a poo poo about metal gear solid branded pachinko but what do I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Alain Post posted:

I want to see Kojima making a brand new game, unconnected to any previous franchise.

https://youtu.be/annuTcmB1rw

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hideo Kojima, if you reading this, I think it would be cool if your next game was about your studio's loving awesome logo, thanks - foz

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

quote:

1/2
This is new studio's logo. Looks like a medieval knight and also a space suit.

quote:

2/2
It expresses the vision of "aiming the new world with the latest technology and pioneering spirit".

I'm going to read into that as being about VR because I want to

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Maybe he's Stephen Curry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks like a fairly regular arm to this gamer.

It looks small and weak relative to what I'm used to, personally

• Locked thread