Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Pretty loving epic logo there..

Bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fat Care-Bear posted:

drat, and I bet there are some failass tard out there who thinks hitler killed 6 million jews all by himself

Ah a fellow holohoax denier.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Stalin vs Martians

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

it looks liek john hendren

Instead of hiiii he says eat the eeeeeggs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ragg posted:

"There's a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person," says Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear and Snatcher.

I get that ref

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hot Coldman ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ace Combat always has a big rear end credits part telling the companies who hold trademarks over every single plane they have like Gripen or Raytheon

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that scrapped chico looks like portable ops gray fox wtf

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Otacon deserves a better end than that :(

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

MGS4 would've been better if snake died at the end instead of dying offscreen afterwards

Him and Big Boss passing away together and having an actual father/son talk before dying....

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Today is the day weapons will learn to walk upright!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

The tentacles coming off the old WW2 planes looked soo cool

Meanwhile at the pilot seat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I almost feel like it may contain a bit of RTS elements, with the cables and "controlling" possessed entities and stuff.

Only Kojima could pull off a RTS/Action hybrid and not gently caress up like Tim Schafer's Brutal Legend

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dark Weasel posted:

Who the heck is that and who the heck said the quote in the collage.

It's Quiet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Janice Poon

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I really wish Suda and Hideo teamed up

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/30/kojima-productions-mascot-ludens-glorious-12-scale-statue-releases-early-2018/ holy poo poo this looks sweet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*opens console* Player.ActivateDevMode

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I will never call any MGS "bad" or "the worst" because together they make one great tapestry.

This

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Speaking of weapons I found out there was a DLC wooden katana on Revengeance that was possessed by Snake's soul and would give Raiden advice and quip on enemies like the cardboard box ones but they cut it on the western release because of the kiefer/hayter beef

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Del Toro aint working on Death Stranding :(

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I could definitely see this as the new MGS game after Survive and the MGSV Pachinko.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

TFW the world's governments clone an entire army of big bosses 50-60 years after MGS4 takes place and a force of Raiden-trained sword users must take them all down

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kojima also mentioned that Mads was always early for meetings and other appointments. “He is by himself, smoking a cigarette while waiting.” Kojima said. “He looks so cool and I’m just watching him, and then like 5 minutes have gone by…”

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The La Li Lu Le Land??

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i didn't realize until today that kojima made that GBA game that used a solar sensor in the ROM, boktai

Dude you can get the solar gun from Boktai on MGS4 (it instakills Vamp lol)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The MGS movie is being directed by the Kong Skull Island guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Based on Kojima's recent twitter feed there's 100% chance that Hugh Jackman is in Death Stranding. Hopefully there's another badass trailer at E3 that I can jizz over as I patiently wait for fall 2021.

:pray:

• Locked thread