Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i knew he'd be fine :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I for one hope we never get any new content for MGSV, helps me Feel the Phantom Pain. Not having more story was done intentionally and masterfully so that you really felt the Loss.

Has the era of Sneakmans passed? indeed, but Kojimas also made some REALLY cool stuff on his own like boktai and Snake V's Monkey, can't WAIT to see what he cooks up in his new kitchen digs. Whatever it is, it is going to be Awesome. :iia:

kind of like Michelangelo's Rondanini Pietà

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

do you guys also think Steve Jobs did all the work at apple by himself?

i think steve jobs liked to sneak into farms at night and ahve gay sex with the horses lol.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i cant fault ppl for only knowing the names of the bigger people involved in games. probably some metal gear fan who also makes 3d models for games might know the names of the 3d modelling team. on the other hand a lot of regular metal gear fans at least know the music and art design guys because its easy to appreciate that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ragg posted:

I know Shinkawas name also, and hes joined the new studio

hell yeah.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I hope Shuyo Murata isn't on the new team m

whos that ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Co director / writer of MGS4, and one of the three writers for MGSV.

ohhh.. well i personally thought the tone of mgs4 was a little off so i can understand not thinking hes good. but he was the guy who wrote the non plot heavy missions in mgs 5 wasnt he. maybe its good to have someone handling that stuff

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fucker posted:

compared to 4 and peace walker, 5 is a masterpiece in writing. ppl just expected too much from it based on the trailers and poo poo.

either ways, it's irrelevant because the game is insanely good, good story or not.

whats wrong with peace walker ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i like strangelove a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Also, rehashing the Boss' story with tweaks and misconceptions is the plot of every MGS game after 2, and kind of the point of the whole series.

whats the line in mgs 5 ... "it takes a person of the same caliber to understand a hero" :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Code talker is so cool looking

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

Kojima just made that tweet so it kinda seemed like there'd be a new one, instead of the one every1 already saw

thats not kojimas twitter account. its a parody, his real account doesnt have the EN.

edit: excuse me i got it backwards lol. youre right

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I hope its fundamentally like metal gear. it seems like it will be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
btw, from the trailer, im not sure the squad in the sewers were affiliated with the worm tank guys above ground. seemed kind of like some kind of resistance faction to me. their guns looked pretty old

• Locked thread