Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

I love hideo and I know everyone else here does too but the more this konami nonsense goes on the more it feels like one of those situations where your buddy has a smoking hot girlfriend & none of you can believe he would have ever kicked her out but you aren't the ones putting up with her poo poo every day

I don't know anyone who's had a girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're not a person, you're a filthy loving normie these days.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I used to feel the way Kojima fanboys feel about him, but about Will Wright. And then he made Spore, and I learned that no man is God, and accepted the Savior into my heart.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I would play the gently caress out of a game like this.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

at the date posted:

Kojima looking a little gaunt lately, maybe he caught AIDS from MGS5????

Yeah lmfao. Maybe he was infected with fail from the best release of the last 15 years. You loving fool.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*opens console* Player.ActivateDevMode

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Agreed

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Imitating Larrys voice] hooooipppe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_PU3Q-glNg

Oh fawwwwwk yes my nigga! Cannot wait to save up for the 129.99 collectors edition muh homie LMFAO WITH ALLLLLL THE drat DAY ONE DLC! Oooohhhh poo poo they got The Voice Actor I LOOOOVVVVVVE to do the guys voice hahahaha

If there's anything I love, it's cash in sequels and day 1 dlc.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MGS V is my favorite because it's the only one I owned and was able to beat. I never got to play more than 5 minutes past the tanker level of MGS2, and I didn't get past the boss with the crossbow bolts or whatever in MGS3

I am looking forward to having a never ending supply of classics I've pretty much never played once I buy the first three playstations

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine how good MGS5 would be if they finished the game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it would have been a lot better if you playing as Venom Snake actually meant anything, in general

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It doesn't help that Quiet walks off into the desert to die of wolbachia and then the game is like 'your not actually big boss lol ROLL CREDITS'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Afghanistan kinda sucks too. The ruined palace and the large military bases and the mountain fort are really cool, but otherwise it's mostly a bunch of wide corridors around impassable and usually unclimbable mountains

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Snake would exit the room, walk off the set, and edit the script to show him beating Psycho Mantis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hugh Jackman confirmed for Chapter 3: Peace (retweeted by Hideo)

https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/status/866992941558059009

You're a big meanie, Larry.

• Locked thread