Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I've had lots of girlfriends, and most of them we're pretty hot too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I said girl friends. Their not men. FFS.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

I want a loving girlfriend.

It's easy to get one.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you sound like valvedrones talking about gabe

ya it's weird how some ppl idolize him and act like he's some kind of god but the man does make some extremely good games

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

What the hell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fail.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

No need to sign your posts when you empty quote :xd:

Agh! Bastard!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Holy poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I look forward to the next 3 years of Death Stranding speculation, and I hope /r/neverbegameover sticks around to go even more crazy over it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

Kojima looking a little gaunt lately, maybe he caught AIDS from MGS5????

hmmmm run me through your thought process on this one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

how is that dead-eyed monster being paid to host anything

your being mean for no reason.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

daddy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's hard to say what Kojima's style is, because he does so little that isn't MGS. We know what the MGS style is, but that just means Kojima has tried to be consistent within the series. With the Death Stranding trailer, we can expand that to "very film-inspired" but that's about it.

i never thought about it like that but your right. its a complete mystery what Death Stranding will be like.. but if the game is as good as the trailer then it will be a masterpiece

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

AT first I was looking at this pic like :crossarms: huh? wondering what was so fucnny but then I saw it and fucken litereally lost my poo poo laughing at the dumbass on his tippy toes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i think it was bbg that said it but i agree somewhat, V is a really awesome game but i dont see myself going back and replaying it over and over again like i do with literally every other metal gear game. it is completely devoid of charm

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zas posted:

I totally agree that mgsv is kinda empty and like dry? but I still like it. and like people have said miller and ocelot are great.

its kinda unique in that the snake character doesn't really have a character, so its the first mgs w/a kind of like, link/mario/chrono style player insert character instead of a real character. but I think it works.

its not that it works, its that the game still is fun to play despite it. the story of V is poopy rear end dicks from my balls and if the gameplay wasnt completely perfect like it is i would have been really disappointed in the game. but the gameplay does pwn so i still love it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Twin Snakes is win and all haters of it can meet me outside to get attacked with a shotgun

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I know. I was flaming you because that's what we do to new people around here.

Someone should flame you once in a while.. getting a bit big for your britches IMO

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Thomas Pynchon owns

I'm about to read his novel Gravity's Rainbow and feeling kind of nervous about it.. What if the words are to long

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I bounced off Crying of Lot 49 really hard but I read Inherent Vice and really liked it so that's a good inroad if you're retarded like me. I'll try Gravitys Rainbow one day

I watched the movie of Inherent Vice and it pwned so I basically got a "cheat code" allowing me to skip reading the book

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

The way Kojima gets huge crushes on random celebs is so cute.

I love him.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm not speaking to my mother until she gives me my nintendo privileges back

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Metal Gear Solid is too good of a video game to ever be a movie.. it use its medium flawlessly. To translate it to another would be to shave off its most important qualities (e.g. having control over the protagonist -- um snake, hello? yeah. didnt want you to shoot that guy). For example, nobody cares about ;oh that guy saw the footprints snake just made in the snow' if it's a movie. Oh and answer me this. How do they handle the Psycho Mantis fight on the silver screen without controller port 2. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

T r a v i s posted:

They could just not put that part in the movie.

Not even going to entertain this :rolleyes: fly away little troll

Nude posted:

The movie fades to black, and to continue watching you have to switch to another theater.

Get real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

You're a big meanie, Larry.

You're a little weenie, Larry

• Locked thread