Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

God Bless Kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

[knucs head pops comically through a half open door, the audience hoots and hollers]

net cafe scandal posted:

First its just a little fedora and the audience is laughing and then he fully shows himself and the audience explodes with applause.

That's My Knuc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mmmhm. Mmhm. Mmhm.
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ten years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Hideo Kojima. Now we have no jobs, no hope, and no Kojima

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fucker posted:

i listened to them on the chopper. my story immersion must be kept pristine and i won't allow it to be ruined by kaz yelling about snipers or those two fags who cant decide if d-dog is a dog or a wolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkQ5oARNxLU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

its only been one day and i already hate the name "Mads Mikkelsen" from seeing it too many times

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*opens console* Player.ActivateDevMode

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still haven't beaten V, even though I love the gameplay there's something that doesn't quite grab me like pretty much every other MGS has

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MeatwadIsGod posted:

For the past week I've been imagining a Metal Gear Solid game set 50-60 years after MGS4. 20 or 30 years after MGS4 the governments of the world have grown complacent because of the more peaceful global situation, and the worst case scenario happens when some rogue state builds or acquires a Metal Gear that successfully launches a nuke because there's no Snake archetype to stop it. So in a "never again" way the US government makes a new clone of Big Boss to deal with the rogue state that has Metal Gears. Maybe you could even have a section take place in the fallout zone where the nuke detonated, like a mix of Ground Zeroes stealth and Metro 2033 gameplay on the irradiated surface.

Anyway Kojima rules

elf help book posted:

TFW the world's governments clone an entire army of big bosses 50-60 years after MGS4 takes place and a force of Raiden-trained sword users must take them all down

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm Pablo's takemy.jpeg folder

I just GIS "shut up and take my money" + whatever game I'm looking for each time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chapter 3: Penis

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm lolling at work thinking about Kiefer reading that line

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I give my life... not for honor, but for you...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

The MGS movie is being directed by the Kong Skull Island guy

That movie is getting good reviews weirdly enough

• Locked thread