Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

I love hideo and I know everyone else here does too but the more this konami nonsense goes on the more it feels like one of those situations where your buddy has a smoking hot girlfriend & none of you can believe he would have ever kicked her out but you aren't the ones putting up with her poo poo every day

yeah, it does feel like one of those situations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Sly Cooper Goes Open World!

A New Breed of Stealth!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm loving tired of hearing about this guy.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Action Tortoise posted:

It's a hidden demo in the original version of mgs3. It's a cool easter egg. Around the same time Sigint starts talking about his nightmare poo poo mech.

it actually violated the sony terms of service or w/e, since it would force the PS2 to fake-reboot (loving awesome) which I assume is why its not included in rereleases

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
haha the alternate look for Quiet where her huge pointy titties are out bouncing around is epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol
plastic arm

• Locked thread