Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
me: im feeling pretty good abbiut today. it was pretty good as far a,s wesnesdays go. anyway, id give it a strong 7 to a light 8 lol. anthony fantano.

*sad song comes on radio*

me, tears dripping down mu face: gah! now im crying because a sad somg (hotling bling) came on the radio and now im thinkinh about all those people ive done wrong , all those people who have been harmed by byob posters, like the guy who got hit with a shovel or the bird that pizzatime hit with his car. im so sorry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

*repeating to myself* Be strong...

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
I forgive you but please don't drive with your emotions b/c that's dangerous (I'm the bird in this scenario).

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ScrubLeague

your past that time now, your stronger bcuz of it

----------------

City of Glompton

dumb crambo posted:

me: im feeling pretty good abbiut today. it was pretty good as far a,s wesnesdays go. anyway, id give it a strong 7 to a light 8 lol. anthony fantano.

*sad song comes on radio*

me, tears dripping down mu face: gah! now im crying because a sad somg (hotling bling) came on the radio and now im thinkinh about all those people ive done wrong , all those people who have been harmed by byob posters, like the guy who got hit with a shovel or the bird that pizzatime hit with his car. im so sorry...

pls dont talk about like I'm not here, I can see you posting this you know. also I only misted up today, no full tears.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
im usually want to listening to club bangers and underground grime tunes, but recently ive been getting in touch with the more emotional side of music. tracks like "hello" and "whip nae nae" make me feel things i never knew music could make you feel.

posting smiling
it takes more muscles to listen to a sad song than the happy ones.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lil john: turn down fo what!

me, on the floor curled up in fetal position: nuuu the feels ;-;

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
while many of my peers were off "gettin' turnt" to the new drake single hotline bling, i was connecting to it on a deep emotional level. you see, they have never had someone cease to call em on their cellphones, while i have. in the hotline bling mythos, im drake. i can point to drake and say "thats me"

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot

posting smiling posted:

You speak the true-true but also in a similar vein to OP's fragile heart your AV sometimes makes me sad because "what if someone never learns to laugh about stuff until they're a skeleton (dead)???"

----------------

posting smiling
me hearing a guy plucking a string, hitting a drum, humming along: oh yeah that's sad (hand juerking off motio)

me hearing the state farm commercial in between the songs where the armed serviceman comes home for the holiday: oh yeah that's sad (deadly sinceere expression sets in)

Pizzatime

me: driving really fast in a car

bird: sad radio comes on

me: radio is so sad gotta go faster

to be continued

ScrubLeague

posting smiling posted:

it's true that's why i'm hella ripped as gently caress because i listen to elliott smith and the smiths all the time

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i listen to trap-raggae dubstep jazz fusion, with a musique concrète twist.

Twerkteam Pizza

Pizzatime posted:

me: driving really fast in a car

bird: sad radio comes on

me: radio is so sad gotta go faster

to be continued

Faster, Faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

when i hear taht sad somg...from tajt sad movpie.... :cry: the feels :cry:

bird.

i.,.. *sobbing unctrollably* ...i whip my hair back and forth....

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
this was dumb

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 18, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

I'm so excited to see Tiesto!! I paid a lot of money to fly out to Ibiza but it's gonna be so worth it to hear those pumping jams

Tiesto: hey guys.... :smith: not really feeling it tonight.... just thought i'd put on my favorite Mazzy Star album.... feel free to grab some wine coolers & chill. i'll be throwing in some record scratches during the songs, just to keep things fresh

♪ Faaaaaade into you ♫ *wikka wikka* ♪ Straaaange you ne-- *airhorn*

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
RIP to that bird

devil

did you skin the bird afterward, pizzatime

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

FutonForensic posted:

I'm so excited to see Tiesto!! I paid a lot of money to fly out to Ibiza but it's gonna be so worth it to hear those pumping jams

Tiesto: hey guys.... :smith: not really feeling it tonight.... just thought i'd put on my favorite Mazzy Star album.... feel free to grab some wine coolers & chill. i'll be throwing in some record scratches during the songs, just to keep things fresh

♪ Faaaaaade into you ♫ *wikka wikka* ♪ Straaaange you ne-- *airhorn*

~sig~

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
*makeup ruined, hair frazzled* they thought they could stub him and spit in his eye... :smith:

~sig~

Highly Unnecessary

Splatmaster posted:

this was dumb

i would like to read the dumb post, please

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Highly Unnecessary posted:

i would like to read the dumb post, please

i suggest you check out your post history :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the saddest song on kanye west's new album "the life of pablo" isnt even a song... its the facts(this is a song on the album) that the album will only be available on tidal, and real friends[ (another song on the album} dont let friends subscribe to tidal... and the trial only lasts 30 hours to boot 😭😭

• Locked thread