Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Thread for when you are using your laptop at Starbucks and have to poop but you can't leave your laptop out so you delay pooping til the last possible moment since you've gotta go to all the trouble of packing up your laptop to take it with you, and you hope your table is still free when you get done pooping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Learn to make awesome coffee at home and never worry about keeping a table because the top of your toilet tank is always available.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Who still uses laptops? You know you can write your lovely screenplay on a tablet, right?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i don't drink coffee, OP

do i win?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol @ pooping in a Starbucks. You gotta get the bathroom key from some scornful barista that has to make judgements about people and whether they get to poop or not when they aren't whippin javas.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Who still uses laptops? You know you can write your lovely screenplay on a tablet, right?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im really glad ive never used a laptop in public, been in starbucks or had to poo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like leaving the ignition on in my car but worried some jackass will drive it away!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol @ pooping in a Starbucks. You gotta get the bathroom key from some scornful barista that has to make judgements about people and whether they get to poop or not when they aren't whippin javas.

maybe if you live in a crime-ridden poverty hole. my starbucks doesn't have locked bathrooms :\

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

smoobles posted:

maybe if you live in a crime-ridden poverty hole. my starbucks doesn't have locked bathrooms :\

I had to piss at a Starbucks once, I wanted to piss before I got coffee but they made me order coffee first. This loving place didn't even have sidewalks and poo poo. You had to be driving to get to it. It was an upper echelon starbucks.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I went into Starbucks to shoot up and the uppity bitch behind the counter wouldn't give me any water bitch I don't care if its sterile im gonna use it anyways

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont go to starbucks op, but i want to post anyways

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you get the starbucks app and hit the second level you get free in store refills on regular and iced coffee. I spent 6 hours reading a book slamming down like 13 coffees for the price of one.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i quit coffee and now just rely on prescribed stimulants for waking up. $90 vs $5 a month

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
The way to handle this situation is to kill yourself. Kill you're famil first, just to be sure.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Don't worry, they deserve it. They sired you after all.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
everyone that sees you bring your laptop into the bathroom thinks that you're gonna jack off

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Mariana Horchata posted:

i quit coffee and now just rely on prescribed stimulants for waking up. $90 vs $5 a month

This guy gets it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You're supposed to have friends that will watch your laptop so you can poo poo without your laptop getting stolen by some guy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
situations like this are exactly why i got my anus removed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Just order your stuff and have it in the bathroom smoobles. Thats what I do.

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

Starbucks itself is the real poop

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im really uncertain of whether to make fun of you for going to starbucks to drink coffee or for carrying a computer around with you 24/7 to avoid interacting with humans or nature and i'm way too hosed to do both or decide one or the other but i know that i look down on you

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

platonicbackrub posted:

Starbucks itself is the real poop

Often I'll go with my friends during lunch break and sometimes they go into starbucks. I'm not a fan myself but everytime we go in I always think to myself. "Man it smells like poo poo in here."

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

smoobles posted:

Seriously, what shithole Starbucks are you visiting where you need a key for the bathroom and can't leave your poo poo on the table for 5 minutes?

You're at Five Points, aren't you?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have trained my body to only poop at home, op.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Great thread, op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Smoobles seriously just tell them you need an LBJ special.

Airborne Viking posted:

Great thread, op

worst part is wth all the war star threads this may actually be one of the best threads.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Just like at a bar, put a coaster over your cup when you go to the shitter.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

Thread for when you are using your laptop at Starbucks and have to poop but you can't leave your laptop out so you delay pooping til the last possible moment since you've gotta go to all the trouble of packing up your laptop to take it with you, and you hope your table is still free when you get done pooping

Do you have some kind of "luggable" computer from the mid to late 80s?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

I wash my prescribed stimulants down with double espresso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't like coffee and tiramisu sucks too

just rail some caffeine/coke loving yuppies

• Locked thread