Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

romanowski posted:

i saw girls making out this season's gonna rock

Was that Yara/Asha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I hope GRRM gets offended by that and procrastinates further.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Interesting how they simplified Dorne's convoluted Snow White and the Seven Dwarves plot into this adapted abortion. Because it was received so well last season.

No fan service in this fan fiction.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
So between 5x05 and this episode I guess 6-9 months or so has passed because of the pregnancy but also Jon Snow has been dead for two days.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This episode was so much better than last week's trash 5x11. Kingsmoot plot owns, Mel throwing some pube beard hair into fire and praying desperately owns, long scene of dragons owns.

Lord Bolton was utter shite but it's beyond saving.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:lol: at trying to keep a consistent death toll in each episode, :lol: at trying to make Olly a badass.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I wouldn't be surprised at it being mostly real because there's mostly no progress in the overarching plot.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It looks like all the odd-numbered episodes this season will be bad while the even-numbered will be good.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's amazing how much filler there is based on the full season spoilers but they want to reduce the episode order for future seasons.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Anyone laugh at the scene where they were all comically running down the corridor from the wights? It looked like it was at 2x the speed.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Game of Thrones will somehow EGOT.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Linguica posted:

Hahah the waif has been written as like the loving terminator now, jesus

She knows when you are sleeping. She knows when you're awake. She knows if you don't kill your target cause the Waif knows you're a fake.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The Hound is the best character still.

Also "I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met" is an amazing :iceburn: that needs more attention.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:wtf: at that last scene. The ninja assassin went completely berserker Terminator.

Arya killing the Waif is the most satisfying thing in awhile though. Too bad D&D won't let her sister kill her stalker.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Nail Rat posted:

I hated aryas storyline since she left the Hound but cutting the candle was a clever move and they didn't beat the audience over the head to explain it. The being fine after stab wounds is still dumb but that part was good so it was only a 99% dumb plot.

There was a lot of gratuitous violence (Crane being impaled on a stool) and I would have been fine to see the Waif get on-screen murdered.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The biggest case of whiplash on this show ever is having Queen of Thorns drag the Sand Snakes and then Varys hauls in and declares an alliance with Dorne-Dany. Please no.

:lol: at Cersei rushing the throne to be the first queen so that Dany can't add that to her claims.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Dragons appear in almost every episode. The wonders of cutting the episode order~

Shneak fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 25, 2016

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's a Skyrim dragon right?

It looks like its from the Daznak's Pit scene but badly recoloured. It's not even zombified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

quote:

Gilly meanwhile stumbles across the information that Rhaegar's marriage was annulled, and that he remarried Lyanna Stark, legitimizing Jon's claim on the throne further.

what

quote:

But after being freaked out by the wight, Euron - who asked if they could swim and got a negative reply - returns to Pyke.

It's going to be weird if Euron is ultimately introduced just to kill of the Sand Snakes and then disappears from the story. Apparently he has Ellaria but he'll probably just drop her off at Cersei's.

• Locked thread