Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
since sleeps-with-goats is on probation I'm taking over this thread.

turn your loving ovens down to 375

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I didn't dine today, had a pate sandwich instead. no regrets.

here, talk about how you are incorporating furikake into your life while I ogle big titted pierced naked gothic ladies on the internet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furikake

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
sorry, too busy jacking it to pudgy goth girls lezing out to care

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Obligatory Toast posted:

Runny yolks are the only reason to ever have toast tbh.

post user name combo

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
gently caress yeah do it. you will degrade neither the ramen nor the dines by doing so. unless they're pretty nice dines in which case maybe eat them beside, but not in, the ramen. then again, you might have some pretty nice ramen in which case, yeah, dump your nice dines into your nice ramen you white privilege yuppie scum

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
the canned mackerel/kim chee/lemon juice soup is also a real nice way to go

it's, like, 1 jar kim chee chopped, 2 cans mackerel, water, one packet dashi, one bottle lemon juice heated up and eaten. it's super loving fishy, but it's totally revitalizing and tasty. no rameny carbs though.

and if you're making a joke about sardines being poor food, gently caress you in advance

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
there used to be a sardine and spinach soup recipe that frequented the rounds on the old sardine thread, maybe someone will repost it here

it was the fishmans egg of the old thread

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
good food, I'm sure, but gently caress your plating. grey table cloth, grey stripes on plate. GREY IS NOT AN APPETIZING COLOR DOG. no one wants to eat grey foods except robots.

also restaurant, loving fresh dines. fry those fuckers. you, we, are not a dad finnin' for an easy snack at 11pm. you have a full loving kitchen and staff. no need for canned dines except for your salads

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Epic High Five posted:

catering goon spotted

wrong. goon with eyes.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
eat it off the back of a naked woman. but throw a towel on her first so she doesn't get burned

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
before the wife made a trip to costco, during the long hard months when I was seasonless, I too dipped into the mackerel trough pretty hard.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
fish yourself some canal trout

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
my fishy intake for the day was a wendy's fish sandwich. it was way grosser than it should've been. cod is good, wendy's is kinda good, I dunno where and why it all went so wrong.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Sheep-Goats posted:

There's a lake near here where there's no limit on perch and you can make a grisly harvest

do they allow dynamite?

grow some fennel on the shore

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

If it did, wooden boats would soak up water and sink.

that's a pretty poo poo analogy and makes me question anything else you might say on the grounds that I don't trust your reasoning

Ceciltron posted:

edit: afore anyone says anything: my kitchen is a horrible mess because of reasons, among which poverty ranks highly.

hi, welcome to not gws, no one gives a gently caress

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

it's not an analogy, wooden boats are literally made of wood

you're drawing a comparison between boats and wood chips. that is an analogy and it is a faulty one.

since you insist on pressing the issue instead of stepping back and reflecting on why you're wrong. wood boats are made from treated wood, or really really resinous wood. wood chips for smoking are not made from treated wood.

go be wrong in the mom food thread, that's what it's there for

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
so how much did you over cook your broccoli today, mrs. canary?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

oh poo poo it didn't fill up with water, turns out wood is made of wood

oh poo poo paper towels fill up with water, turns out things made out of wood are made out of wood.

bad analogy, composition fallacy, factually incorrect. are you a republican in addition to being a mom?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
have yet to find sprats anywhere on this island. super pissed about that, I've found basically everything else except, like, jaffa cakes.

send me a case of sprats, trader joe's dijon mustard and jaffa cakes, fuckers

oh, and loquats, I only need a couple then I can grow my own from seed.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
stoned wheat thins

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
gonna have dines over stir fry vegetables for worklunch tonight

somepony go grocery shopping for me please I'm so tired and drunk

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
not if you keep eating them because you really don't feel like going grocery shopping

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah, gonna get a big ol' bowl of oxtail soup next weekend

and share it with my daughter

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
is bela undead?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
top a cucumber and tomato salad with them. make stuffing or cous cous with them, something that would benefit from a smoky flavor.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
throw those fishy fucks on a salad. it's low effort, zero stove work, tasty and satisfying as gently caress

save you effort for the sleep goats kimchee eating contest

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Renegret posted:

yeah but I did that wednesday and friday

I want something different today

then don't eat dines today. like, much as it's possible to love them, too much of a good thing is still too much. go get a burger or some pussy or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
the gently caress is wrong with you?