Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil

As a chaos teen that appeals to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

well, i never really thought of it that way, before

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i can't photoshop Ddonald trunps hair onto this cuz im posting from my phone now, but believe me i would

devil

I could photoshop that in my sleep

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if you were sleeping with a phone?

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is he like a polisci Lorenz attractor?

Because I'm not attracted, I'm disgusted.

If Trump becomes prez, I'm leaving America.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im chaotic neutral :twised:

GEExCEE

Wtf??

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I think he's more of a Slaanesh... could be a Nurgle... not really sure

barfdog

Ben Smash posted:

I think he's more of a Slaanesh... could be a Nurgle... not really sure

personally i think he's Khorne, he has a bit of the berzerker about him.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I learned on NPR that his dad was a slumlord in the Bronx and that seed capital to buy those buildings was because his grandpa was a pimp (oh, ahem, owner of houses of ill repute was their wording, motherfucker was a pimp). So, if you are all about voting in slumlords and propimplaws, you should back that family into the highest offices of political power. Welp, looks like the GOP has the pimp vote.

:gop:

----------------

devil

osirisisdead posted:

I learned on NPR that his dad was a slumlord in the Bronx and that seed capital to buy those buildings was because his grandpa was a pimp (oh, ahem, owner of houses of ill repute was their wording, motherfucker was a pimp). So, if you are all about voting in slumlords and propimplaws, you should back that family into the highest offices of political power. Welp, looks like the GOP has the pimp vote.

oh yeah?

devil

loving spreads

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
He's not Lawful per se, so yeah he's Chaotic- but Chaotic what? Possibly Chaotic Good, but he has Evil tendencies which is going to result in an Alignment Shift unless he goes on a Holy quest. So maybe that's it, Donald Trump is acting Evil so that, if elected, he will start a Holy Crusade to get back the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and earn the Blessing of Mr. Monty Python himself.

If on the other hand he's Chaotic Neutral, he can get away with an occasional Evil slide without having to appease his God, which is of course money. I guess what I'm saying is he rolled pretty high on his starting resources and if elected President a lot of people are going to pack up their dice and quit.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
He's definitely chaotic neutral. Without a doubt.

fabergay egg

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

osirisisdead posted:

i hope he wins

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

everything about him screams chaotic evil

we need a band of ragtag heroes with questionable character sheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Best Giraffe posted:

i hope he wins

well, you are probably a bad person who also has investments in the arms industry.

----------------

• Locked thread