Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

There seems to be like 4 or 5 zeldathons a year. What is th9s!!!#

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im constantly accidentally voting on threads and i accidentally gave this one a 5, you're welcome

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mysterious loyall X posted:

The guy that runs it is a big loser with no friends so he keep doing it so he can hang out with other people.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Smellda.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's only twice. One in winter, one in summer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

The guy that runs it is a big loser with no friends so he keep doing it so he can hang out with other people.

This guy just motherfucked the Zeldathon guy and nobody can loving stop this madman. Holy poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

I need a mod, very fast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Voice of bitter sarcastic piece of crap who looked up from his DS (Yes. Old DS, not a new one, he's that kind of piece of poo poo. Oh wow nice uh.. Whoa... No.. Uh.. My bad... I'm gone - said by guy on bus who was to ofar away to see that the DS in the guy's hand was actually the old non-3D one lmfao) to say something mean off the cuff: Oh by the way I've never done anything awesome for charity out of my own drat pocket.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I need a mod, very fast.

itd probably be faster to ask to be made a mod

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Voice of bitter sarcastic piece of crap who looked up from his DS (Yes. Old DS, not a new one, he's that kind of piece of poo poo. Oh wow nice uh.. Whoa... No.. Uh.. My bad... I'm gone - said by guy on bus who was to ofar away to see that the DS in the guy's hand was actually the old non-3D one lmfao) to say something mean off the cuff: Oh by the way I've never done anything awesome for charity out of my own drat pocket.

Dude.. you went for the effing jugular with this one.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

Thats actually prettu good tech

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I only own one chair and an ikea twin bed and a desk for my comupter so there loke no where to sit tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This guy just motherfucked the Zeldathon guy and nobody can loving stop this madman. Holy poo poo.

I turned it around and made it a positive, like my friend pheon8x wright.wuld do

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I support charity but I don't personally advise binging on Zelda. You'll grow to hate it IMO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I support charity but I don't personally advise binging on Zelda. You'll grow to hate it IMO

I've watched as much as I can of every Zeldathon for the past 3 years now and I love it every time.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
video games are good.

charity is good.

combine them :eyepop:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also the way this works is different people run the different games of the series.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Also the way this works is different people run the different games of the series.

Oh that sounds better

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's gonna be friggin schweet to watch this during the Impmas holidays.... hell yesh

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
More like Zeldathon Dope, because this charity gaming marathon is going to be off the chain.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

More like Zeldathon Dope, because this charity gaming marathon is going to be off the chain.

[in an outrage] What?! [thirty seconds later, after checking urban dictionary] Oh! Word.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
not a bad way to spend 300 hrs every year

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have been calling it Zeldathon Win, because of how much drat win Zeldathon is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

[in an outrage] What?! [thirty seconds later, after checking urban dictionary] Oh! Word.

Hell yea.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I only own one chair and an ikea twin bed and a desk for my comupter so there loke no where to sit tho

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sitting on the floor to game is base

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Ratchet Gamer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

I stand while I game

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Follow them on Snapchat if you want some epic behind the scenes poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Approximately 18 or something hours to go everyone... Mama Mia I'm loving ready!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based BushelOfChewyGoodness AKA Zach AKA NotJamesKPolk win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

15 Hours, 18 Minutes to go.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Oh shiiiiiit

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Based BushelOfChewyGoodness AKA Zach AKA NotJamesKPolk win.

Wormskull posted:

15 Hours, 18 Minutes to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHdQUyOunA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This will be some choice background streaming while I play Ys Seven.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People, it's less than 5 hours away. Zeldathon Hope... more like Zeldathon mother*honk*ing HYPE!

• Locked thread