Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
what's in style

in 2016 people will put their ppp to 5

and hit this button 8 times

now you've eaten a fraction of the posts but you still feel full.

what's out of style

responding to threads is out. just lurk i nthe forum index, but don't post anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've hear memes will finally hit it big during 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

~~~ a lot of those ~~~~ there they are again it's too soon now but you'll get it soon

fuck. marry. t-rex

Seems like not posting anymore is getting pretty popular

fuck. marry. t-rex

SOMETHINGAWFUL>GENERAL>BYOB 8.2
3 USERS BROWSING

social vegan

i'm here to post for those who cannot or don't want to

devil

i'm hearing through the grape vine....2016 will be host to the most epic rap battle of history

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I predict a marked increase in green posting, scary posting, stupifying posting, and possibly posting from down in the depths, out on a limb, with nowhere else to turn, desperate yet still holding on to hope. Also, top secret posting.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

really hoping serious posting takes off, :justpost: what's happening when you chill out imo

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

google THIS

dogs and cats are both out, 2016 will be all about cute lizard pics

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

posting smiling posted:

what's in style

responding to threads is out. just lurk i nthe forum index, but don't post anything.

You wish buddy.
My cat is having adventures and I'm documenting each one

GEExCEE

dave. posted:

i'm hearing through the grape vine....2016 will be host to the most epic rap battle of history

Holy poo poo!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
get a PC, scrub

• Locked thread