Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsL6wNP_oJo

Funny how G4, or whatever its called now, used to be TechTV and ZDTV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

thathonkey posted:

i had the cd version it looked just like the one pictured (different box though).

i remember getting it in a physical store (CompUSA or Circuit City it would have been) and it came with this free mouse pad:

I am still using my duke3d mouse pad!

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Some intern was digging through the archives.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

My dad used to run a BBS when I was younger. I can't remember what software he was using, but later he tried to upgrade it to WorldGroup. We had 6 extra phone lines and sometimes he would connect his BBS to another BBS for a whopping 10 users online at once. My parents were separated so during the summers I slept on a fold out love seat in the BBS room. Later after he shut down his BBS that room had 4 PCs in it. He would invite coworkers over to play Q3 on the lan.