Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
That's me, I used to ride bike a lot 4-5 years ago then I traded my sweet fixie for a motorcycle license then I got real depressed then I got even fatter than I was (250-380 or so.) But now I got a bike back together. I had it since back then (80's Shogun) but it was under the deck rusting because I converted it to single speed and the gearing was too low to really ride so I got a new cassette, shifter, derailleur, new seat, and chainring. Now I'm back on a bike. Although it's only been a week I've managed to ride every day.. only 2-3 miles but it's a start.

Had to spend about $180 to get it back on the road but I couldn't find any other bikes that fit right. The post your bike thread wasn't too impressed but I think it's a cool bike. The chainring is even purple even though you can't see it. Still could use some slick tires and I need to get a spacer so the derailleur hits all the gear but other than that it's rolling good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread