Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I would have said Jim Webb since he knows how to kill people but since he's out I'll just go with Bernie Sanders who is the best at everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I'm assuming whichever Republican has spent the most time in the bushes outside of rest areas.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it will forever be Newt Gingrich

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Marco Rubio knows the importance of staying hydrated.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Dubya and Rick Perry probably.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dick Cheney

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm certain that trump has picked up a few skills from his extensive hobbyist experience hunting men for sport. However, looking in hillary's eyes immediately reveals the sort of savage, animalistic drive for survival that would allow her to be dropped in the wilderness stark naked and, despite having no outdoors experience, still emerge healthy weeks later. You can't tell me you can't see her hunched over the carcass of an animal whose neck she snapped with her bare hands. Cackling hysterically and in a frenzy she tears through the fur of its stomach into its still warm entrails. First with her gnarled old lady claws, then plunging her face directly into the carcass ripping at it with her teeth.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

I'm certain that trump has picked up a few skills from his extensive hobbyist experience hunting men for sport. However, looking in hillary's eyes immediately reveals the sort of savage, animalistic drive for survival that would allow her to be dropped in the wilderness stark naked and, despite having no outdoors experience, still emerge healthy weeks later. You can't tell me you can't see her hunched over the carcass of an animal whose neck she snapped with her bare hands. Cackling hysterically and in a frenzy she tears through the fur of its stomach into its still warm entrails. First with her gnarled old lady claws, then plunging her face directly into the carcass ripping at it with her teeth.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

MaxxBot posted:

Dubya and Rick Perry probably.

Dubya for sure but he is an ex president. He is a pretty ballsy mountain biker. Niner gave him a bike when he was done being president.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The unironic answer is Gary Johnson, but he's not running this year.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

She's doing nothing more than being a bag of hot air, but I remember seeing a clip of Sarah Palin on Denali where she had to step over a little crack in the ice while roped up to someone, and she could barely do it. It was :lol: and she just pretends to be outdoorsy so literally anyone is better than her

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Free Market Mambo posted:

Wasn't there a debate where he randomly mentioned doing the seven summits and got no audience or moderator reaction because they didn't know how to respond?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
No idea, but that sounds extremely likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

Free Market Mambo posted:

i got news for you

• Locked thread