Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Dentyne Fire + Dentyne Ice = End of World?

Red posted:

By the way, you'll see a lot of action tokens for sale - poker chips with comic book characters' faces on them. Many people use these, cheap poker chips, dice, or Gale Force 9 Heroclix action tokens (they look like tear drops with two sides).

I use:

WWE Chipz and MLB Chipz. The WWE brand is out of print, but still super easy to find on Amazon/eBay. MLB Chipz are at most sports card/comic shops, Target, K-Mart, and so on. Each pack of 4 runs $2.

I know that I wind up just making my own action tokens. It isn't that hard to make them if you can get the blank chips. It's a nice thing that I can use to switch it up from time to time. I also made some objects on poker chips too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Dentyne Fire + Dentyne Ice = End of World?

Red posted:

I'd like to try ordering some from https://bigbullygaming.com/.

Making them probably isn't hard, but theirs look pretty solid.

Those are the exact type of chips I can get my hands on and have used so far.

• Locked thread