Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Atomicthumbs made a chump out of him. Put that in your water filter and pump it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I was updating non-goons with his progress, it was a crossover hit.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
*WHEELCRACK*

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Hobo Nick will lift me up in his dirtbaggy arms and bear me from sea to shining sea.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Picnic Princess posted:

I don't want anyone leaving anything behind for any reason, even a body. Except for a tropical rainforest because bodies get disposed of and scattered within hours there. My guide in the Daintree told us if we ever needed to dispose of a corpse, leave it in a rainforest. You'll never get caught.

A crevasse in a glacier is also a pretty pro disposal spot, given enough time it will hamburger up whatever get's tossed in. Downside, convincing your intended prey to rope up with you. Also, getting back alone.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Levitate posted:

I wouldn't call the area he was in "wilderness" since it's like at best a couple of miles from a road and houses and that was still too much for him.

He was our generation's Thoreau.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Re: BC constipation

I'm a gastrocolic reflex man myself. Drink hot drink followed by something cold. Boom, both hydrated and blasting.

Also, being proactive about it, when prepackaging my oatmeal or other food, toss some ground flaxseed into it. Extra fiber, extra protein.

Sanitizer is nice because you can put a little on your toilet paper and ensure combustion. Alternatively, make vodka jello and eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Crystal light and Everclear is a respected Backcountry Tradition.

• Locked thread